M'Baye Niang.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Obviously A.C.Milan wanted him...and were prepared to put the effort into getting him more than Everton were!

really ??? did we not invite for a trail then , by all accounts moyes tried his best to convince him that everton was the best option, i think everton go out there way to get there transfer targets just ask kevin miralles

What's annoyed me about this whole thing is not that we've not got him, but that we've blatantly been used by a player yet again to get another move. You'd think the club would have less naivety about this sort of thing after Fernandes but we still make mistakes

And yet I was shot down in this thread for suggesting we should give up on players who favour moves to other clubs instead of us. This is exactly the sort of thing that happens and it leaves you hurting.

He's the next David Bellion anyway. KOFF.

What's annoyed me about this whole thing is not that we've not got him, but that we've blatantly been used by a player yet again to get another move. You'd think the club would have less naivety about this sort of thing after Fernandes but we still make mistakes.

I'm fuming at you putting jarg stories on the homepage you horror.

He has gone to Milan so nailed on he turns out to be boss, That way in about 3-4 years we can all moan about the day we where so close to signing the best young forward in Europe

I think Everton have done all they can to try an convince this kid to join us but sounds like Milan has always been his first choice.

Personally think he might regret it can't see him getting much game time and its well known how defensive minded Italian teams are, look at henry struggled in Italy before he come to the Prem.

At the end of the day he's only an unproven kid, he could be the next Henry he could be the next Ngog.....who knows

Remember Kerlon? Touted as the next Brazilian wonderkid before Neymar. Went to Inter, was permanently injured and has played 4 games in 4 seasons.

Victor Obinna? Went to Inter as a very promising youngster, then loans at Malaga and West Ham before going to Lokomotiv Moscow where he has scored 1 in 21 games...

Luc Caistagnos? Also went to Inter, now back in Holland.

So, there we have it.... Italian football ruins your career. Proof enough that this Milan move is a bad one for Cum'baye.

It was fun to watch Milan fans cry and moan on Twitter about how did Everton , EVERTON!, steal one of their targets. At least for a couple of days.v

Seems like a straight choice for the boy - similar to Mirallas. Moyes convinced him, so I am keeping the faith for now... You never know.

No surprise he'd rather go to Milan. Wouldn't you if you were a young French kid and the choice was us or them?

Yes.

Next question?

And WHY ???

Because Sir Alex managed to convince him, his career would be better suited at Manchester United.

he had his head turned.

I don't think David Moyes was completely convinced that M'Baye Niang was truly suited to Everton!

In the end AC Milan got on a plane and went and signed him.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back