McCarthy to replace Fellaini?

Status
Not open for further replies.
From what i've read it sounds as if the bid was made as soon as we heard Newcastle had made the bid, this makes me think that Martinez desperately wants McCarthy and isn't willing for Newcastle to take him away, and I personally dont feel it means that Felly has/is going to be sold.

From what i've read it sounds as if the bid was made as soon as we heard Newcastle had made the bid, this makes me think that Martinez desperately wants McCarthy and isn't willing for Newcastle to take him away, and I personally dont feel it means that Felly has/is going to be sold.

You could be right.

The general consensus is that we have no money before sales but we could, no one really knows.

If he was so desperate for him, why wait this long? If Felli isn't off, then what have we been waiting for?

McCarthy always on the move and available, if he can get us passing a bit more quickly he's got to be a good addition. Cant see him arriving without Fellaini going though.

Roughly two years - I see a lot of a young Roy Keane in him, and I think he will be just as good. Will compliment Barkley just like Keane did with Scholes.

You think he'll be as good as one of the best ever premiership midfielders???

Anything under £30m and i'm in!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back