Messymascot's faith in humanity and ginger safe haven

Good morning all on this clear day here in Hyvinkää .I hope all are well and had a good kip .
I feel it is time to share this .
Poor @Barnfred 55 has kindly offered me a place to stay whilst I visit my son's family ,my son is having a hard time with ADD so I booked a flight to see him ,as with all well laid plans he is actually visiting friends at least for some of my stay .So very kindly for a payment of some Finnish delicasies courtesy of Letitia he has offered me hostelry ,he has no idea what he has let himself in for ,I hasten to add I don't smell and don't snore just to scratch the surface ,Fred will find out the worst when it is too late !
I am so looking forward to seeing two of my grandchildren I have never met and my granddaughter Maya whom I met at 3 months old .I am too looking forward to meeting Fred and seeing the places he has told us so much about including those he has shared with Cal .
I will post the night I make winter chanterelle soup for us so everyone will understand if fred doesn't post for a while whilst recovering .
Another sign of the thread started by Karl working for the greater good of us all on here and indeed the goodwill of Evertonians toward each other .

Had a great couple of days, my wife has been fine, getting used to the Alzheimer’s behaviour, obviously it will deteriorate but for the moment our love for each other is getting us through this…..
We mention others that we care about ,just remember you and your wife are at the top of the list ,love is what makes us who we are and to have had such love is a gift immeasureable .Good luck to you both .

Good morning all on this clear day here in Hyvinkää .I hope all are well and had a good kip .
I feel it is time to share this .
Poor @Barnfred 55 has kindly offered me a place to stay whilst I visit my son's family ,my son is having a hard time with ADD so I booked a flight to see him ,as with all well laid plans he is actually visiting friends at least for some of my stay .So very kindly for a payment of some Finnish delicasies courtesy of Letitia he has offered me hostelry ,he has no idea what he has let himself in for ,I hasten to add I don't smell and don't snore just to scratch the surface ,Fred will find out the worst when it is too late !
I am so looking forward to seeing two of my grandchildren I have never met and my granddaughter Maya whom I met at 3 months old .I am too looking forward to meeting Fred and seeing the places he has told us so much about including those he has shared with Cal .
I will post the night I make winter chanterelle soup for us so everyone will understand if fred doesn't post for a while whilst recovering .
Another sign of the thread started by Karl working for the greater good of us all on here and indeed the goodwill of Evertonians toward each other .
Sorry to hear your son is having a hard time but I’m sure seeing his Dad will prove to be both a comfort and a boost. Enjoy all those Grandad cuddles with your grandchildren. Good on @Barnfred 55 for offering you a place to stay, we all knew under that caddish exterior(only kidding) beat a heart of pure gold.💙

Good morning, hope you're all enjoying your weekend.

Not been up to much, done a bit of gaming between walks. Had a visit to the niece yesterday seen the boys one of them was convinced Daisy had grown to be massive(his words) lol told him she's 6 so don't think she's growing but he wouldn't have it lol

We really need a win today, the lack of goals is killing us. I'm not convinced we have the tools to stay up anymore. What a nightmare.

Enjoy your sunday, hope the Blues turn up. I shall be doing shopping later, well finishing up, I booked my slot weeks ago and just add bits and bobs whenever. I used to enjoy shopping but the price of stuff is shocking. COYB

Good morning, hope you're all enjoying your weekend.

Not been up to much, done a bit of gaming between walks. Had a visit to the niece yesterday seen the boys one of them was convinced Daisy had grown to be massive(his words) lol told him she's 6 so don't think she's growing but he wouldn't have it lol

We really need a win today, the lack of goals is killing us. I'm not convinced we have the tools to stay up anymore. What a nightmare.

Enjoy your sunday, hope the Blues turn up. I shall be doing shopping later, well finishing up, I booked my slot weeks ago and just add bits and bobs whenever. I used to enjoy shopping but the price of stuff is shocking. COYB
Dreading today's game as I do every weekend.
Unfortunately it's on TV and a bit like a train crash.
It will be horrible but you can't stop yourself watching.
Most weekends I just garden with Radio Merseyside on. Today the whole nation will see just how terrible we are.

Dreading today's game as I do every weekend.
Unfortunately it's on TV and a bit like a train crash.
It will be horrible but you can't stop yourself watching.
Most weekends I just garden with Radio Merseyside on. Today the whole nation will see just how terrible we are.
We might win......she says with very little conviction

Good morning all. Having a nice time here in the 'pool. Dad doing really well. He's moaning about Everton and the Government. He's fairly Conservative in his views and has just said that this is the worst Government he can remember in his life time - he'll be 86 in August!
Had a few beers in The Kingsman last night ( no idea what it's called now or even if it's the same name) Apparently brother has fallen out with The Storrsdale gang and we couldn't be bothered walking to The Greenhills.
I do miss Liverpool, even after 30+ years. It will always be home.

Had a guy around yesterday to quote for laying a new patio with York stone ( hideously heavy and expensive but we have quite a bit in the garden already
He says "of course it would be cheaper if you dig out the soil ". Quick as a flash Mrs J say yes we will do that ( meaning I do it ) only to discover that I have to dig out 20 ft x 10ft to a depth of 1 foot !
My poor back

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back