Messymascot's faith in humanity and ginger safe haven

Morning all from a dark Co Antrim on route to Belfast.

Hard to know what to make of yesterday. The pragmatist in me says a point gained but more and more the realist in me sees an inevitability about it all.

The burden of this pales though when considering @jazzy moving 9 tonnes of soil. Really? There is always a time and place to get a man in.
At least there was something in the front line to concern our opponents but yes there is a dark cloud over our future .

Morning all from a dark Co Antrim on route to Belfast.

Hard to know what to make of yesterday. The pragmatist in me says a point gained but more and more the realist in me sees an inevitability about it all.

The burden of this pales though when considering @jazzy moving 9 tonnes of soil. Really? There is always a time and place to get a man in.
Well plus points re the dig. The ground is soft , I ve only got to move the soil about 20ft and I ve got 2 weeks to do it.
I'm more optimistic about my prospects than Evertons.
We weren't terrible yesterday and an away point is always valuable but we threw away the chance to really change the picture and dynamic at the bottom and those chances don't come around too often.
With very tough games to come it's hard to see where we get enough points

Well plus points re the dig. The ground is soft , I ve only got to move the soil about 20ft and I ve got 2 weeks to do it.
I'm more optimistic about my prospects than Evertons.
We weren't terrible yesterday and an away point is always valuable but we threw away the chance to really change the picture and dynamic at the bottom and those chances don't come around too often.
With very tough games to come it's hard to see where we get enough points
Your Herculean toils will give you plenty of time to figure our way out of this nightmare.

It’s the Xcel Energy Centre in St.Paul Minnesota, home of the Minnesota Wild NHL team. 20,000 + capacity for concerts , obviously a bit less for the hockey, the state wrestling championships were on the previous 3 nights, the city was chocker with fans and families of the competitors.
It looks a brilliant spot.

Wrestling is huge in Minnesota with Brock Lesnar being the most famous alumni.

Had a guy around yesterday to quote for laying a new patio with York stone ( hideously heavy and expensive but we have quite a bit in the garden already
He says "of course it would be cheaper if you dig out the soil ". Quick as a flash Mrs J say yes we will do that ( meaning I do it ) only to discover that I have to dig out 20 ft x 10ft to a depth of 1 foot !
My poor back
Don't forget to lay a mypex heavy duty permeable membrane under the Yorkshire stone as a weed suppressant ;)

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back