Messymascot's faith in humanity and ginger safe haven

🩵🩵🩵🩵 Full report later please!
It was great (obviously) this is the set list https://www.setlist.fm/setlist/bruce-springsteen/2023/xcel-energy-center-st-paul-mn-6bba22e6.html
quite a few old ones. He seems to have a different approach, there’s very little between-song chat and no fan requests , but I only spotted one person holding a sign up in the pit, so it’s 26 songs in 2hrs 45 mins. , there was one very poignant story which I won’t spoil for you as I imagine it will stay in the set. The band are as tight as a gnat’s chuff and obviously all still love playing together and the video montage featuring Clarence and Danny is very moving.

Saturday night I had my EFC bobble hat on and a couple got out of the hotel lift as I was about to get in , the bloke did a double take and said “Everton , get away really, I’m Celtic” we spoke for a minute and he had to explain to his American girlfriend that Everton were a football club, it wasn’t my name :)

It was great (obviously) this is the set list https://www.setlist.fm/setlist/bruce-springsteen/2023/xcel-energy-center-st-paul-mn-6bba22e6.html
quite a few old ones. He seems to have a different approach, there’s very little between-song chat and no fan requests , but I only spotted one person holding a sign up in the pit, so it’s 26 songs in 2hrs 45 mins. , there was one very poignant story which I won’t spoil for you as I imagine it will stay in the set. The band are as tight as a gnat’s chuff and obviously all still love playing together and the video montage featuring Clarence and Danny is very moving.

Saturday night I had my EFC bobble hat on and a couple got out of the hotel lift as I was about to get in , the bloke did a double take and said “Everton , get away really, I’m Celtic” we spoke for a minute and he had to explain to his American girlfriend that Everton were a football club, it wasn’t my name :)
Good set. What no requests? That's a change. I'm really looking forward to seeing him in June.

Morning all, another grey start to the day, that’s the weather not me although I’m well on the way.lol. Temperature is currently 1C so it’s quite cold. Off to to see my Manure supporting friend this morning and I’m just guessing that after Sunday she won’t want to be talking about football. Enjoy your trip out @jazzy. Would love to visit Liverpool, maybe this year. Happy Women’s Day and have a good day, all.💙

Well I thought it wasn't that cold until I got to Pier Head and it was positively Baltic there.
Stadium looks absolutely massive and I'm sure will be something to really be proud of. Just hope we have a team worthy of playing there
While I am over in The UK I will pass by from the videos it looks magnificent ,I am sur in real life it will blow my mind .Do you think if I dig out a hard hat they will let me in to walk around ?

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back