Messymascot's faith in humanity and ginger safe haven

It's a 2 duvet night here in West Lancs!
Not sure how accurate it is but my phone gives a regular update on the temperature reading throughout the day. The latest timed at 7.33 am is 11C.

It did feel warm last night. I sometimes wear a jumper over my T shirt of an evening when it gets dark but had to take it off last night.

There has been heavy rain and high winds though.

Not sure how accurate it is but my phone gives a regular update on the temperature reading throughout the day. The latest timed at 7.33 am is 11C.

It did feel warm last night. I sometimes wear a jumper over my T shirt of an evening when it gets dark but had to take it off last night.

There has been heavy rain and high winds though.
@peteblue knows a man that can get you electric gloves mate. Worth bearing in mind.

Morning all, currently 1C and snowing, everywhere just wet and slushy. Our airfryer which we’d had for years, long before they were fashionable gave up the ghost yesterday. Unfortunately for Mr G. this was after he had spent an afternoon cleaning the basket! I have decided to treat myself to an all singing, all dancing replacement, my only worry is will I be able to understand the instructions lol Have a good day, all.💙

The person who owns them suffers from cold hands and thinks it’s genius. I remember a guy who worked for me in the USA bought himself some hi tech electric gloves for riding his motorbike. Having just been out to clear the snow off my car I wouldn’t mind a set myself…..
You see, there you go thinking all practical stuff while I’m still at the ‘would they improve or hinder your snowball throwing’ level of pondering.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back