Messymascot's faith in humanity and ginger safe haven

Latest update from "two go mad in Cornwall"

A break from slaving over the stove for me today. Taking Blue down to the Ferryboat Inn for some fish and chips for lunch, and tonight we're going to the local pub for a couple of pints f strong Cornish ale, then pick up a wood fired pizza, from the van that visits the village on a Friday, to take home for tea. The hot and spicy one of course;)

In-between I'm hoping he's bringing me some more luck for the Gold Cup.

Latest update from "two go mad in Cornwall"

A break from slaving over the stove for me today. Taking Blue down to the Ferryboat Inn for some fish and chips for lunch, and tonight we're going to the local pub for a couple of pints f strong Cornish ale, then pick up a wood fired pizza, from the van that visits the village on a Friday, to take home for tea. The hot and spicy one of course;)

In-between I'm hoping he's bringing me some more luck for the Gold Cup.
If you bump into Kate at the Ferryboat give her my best wishes please Fred.

Morning all on this grey and blustery day. @blue1948 hope you aren’t suffering any after effects from your altercation with the car. Be good to hear from you @Terrarian, understand you may be busy helping your family, hope you are still keeping well though.Not much planned for today, see where the tide takes us. Have a good day all.💙
Hello guys, I didn't realise it'd been so long since I posted, browsed the Everton forum more than post. Nothing wrong though, health is all doing ok still, had an ecg and blood tests yesterday again, I think that's so I can start getting it from my Dr. I am currently having to walk to the hospital to pick it up, then have to go to the chemist, so a bit of a pain.

Think Dyche is doing a decent job. One thing I will never understand is why these lot can show so much effort now, for years they've not put the required in. Some of them pick up a lot of dough just to go through the motions.

Had a nice walk with madam before, she's crashed under her blanket now. I have started marinating some pork in teriyaki sauce, I have never tried it before, that's tea sorted.

Hope you're all good and had a good week? What's everyone upto the weekend?

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back