Messymascot's faith in humanity and ginger safe haven

Hello guys, I didn't realise it'd been so long since I posted, browsed the Everton forum more than post. Nothing wrong though, health is all doing ok still, had an ecg and blood tests yesterday again, I think that's so I can start getting it from my Dr. I am currently having to walk to the hospital to pick it up, then have to go to the chemist, so a bit of a pain.

Think Dyche is doing a decent job. One thing I will never understand is why these lot can show so much effort now, for years they've not put the required in. Some of them pick up a lot of dough just to go through the motions.

Had a nice walk with madam before, she's crashed under her blanket now. I have started marinating some pork in teriyaki sauce, I have never tried it before, that's tea sorted.

Hope you're all good and had a good week? What's everyone upto the weekend?
Great to hear from you T. Blue 1948 will be made up you've posted as I know he was getting a bit worried about you. He's unable to contribute to the forum at the moment due to him being a bit anal when it comes to internet security. lol I'll let him know you're doing well.

Great to hear from you T. Blue 1948 will be made up you've posted as I know he was getting a bit worried about you. He's unable to contribute to the forum at the moment due to him being a bit anal when it comes to internet security. lol I'll let him know you're doing well.
I'm gutted I've been missing your adventures lol Brilliant this thread bringing people together in real time. Say hi to Blue for me then.

Good morning everybody. Happy St Patrick's Day. Listening to The Dubliners while I'm working.
Daughter bought one of those DNA ancestry kits and got the results the other day. She is 50% Irish, 15% Scottish, 33% English and 3% Welsh. It also tells you what %age you got from each parent. She got 45% of her Irish from me and 5% of her Scottish from me. 0% English from me.
I found it fascinating. My Dad's family are all from Cork, my Mum has relatives in Wexford and my Nan was born in Dundee. I was still surprised though that my DNA is 90% Irish, 10% Scottish and I have no English at all.

Good morning everybody. Happy St Patrick's Day. Listening to The Dubliners while I'm working.
Daughter bought one of those DNA ancestry kits and got the results the other day. She is 50% Irish, 15% Scottish, 33% English and 3% Welsh. It also tells you what %age you got from each parent. She got 45% of her Irish from me and 5% of her Scottish from me. 0% English from me.
I found it fascinating. My Dad's family are all from Cork, my Mum has relatives in Wexford and my Nan was born in Dundee. I was still surprised though that my DNA is 90% Irish, 10% Scottish and I have no English at all.
I've heard those tests aren't 100% accurate. There are reports of identical twins sending in DNA with fake names and getting 2 radically different results, so there is a good chance you do have some English in your background. :)

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back