Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Messymascot's faith in humanity and ginger safe haven

Most likely used one without knowing what it's called. They're all just plugs to me T. If it looks like it fits somewhere that's usually where I plug it.😀
61pBvlYVPxL._AC_SL1500_.jpg

Teas sorted mate. Spanish style chicken. But will have a go at that. You'll need to give me the cooking instructions. Is that fresh or ground coriander or both.

So I do it all by eye mate so apologies for lack of measurements

Thighs or halved chicken breast

Mix and whisk

Juice the limes (if it’s just you probably 1 maybe 1.5)
Olive oil
Cumin
Diced Fresh or dried coriander (I’ve only ever used fresh )
Minced garlic
Salt /pepper

Marinade the chicken then sear using a little marinade 3/4 mins each side pref in an oven proof frying pan (if you use thighs/breasts with skin do 6 and 2 to blacken the skin ) . Add the rest of the marinade and transfer to oven , try and make sure there is enough oil to avoid it sticking and have to drizzle at end . Cook at 180(fan) for approx 10/ 12 mins depending on size of chicken

Have it on top of Rice drizzled with pan drippings ! Dressed with coriander and lime wedges

I gave my whole vinyl collection away Jazz. I had it in the garage. One of the guys who was doing our kitchen was on a break and said you've got some boss records here mate. I said take what you want. I didn't have a record player any longer and didn't think they'd ever come back. He took the lot. Probably sold half of them in a car boot sale. Thought he was doing me a favour at the time as I didnt want to chuck them out.
Same here Fred. Gave them.all to a charity shop.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back