Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Messymascot's faith in humanity and ginger safe haven

So I do it all by eye mate so apologies for lack of measurements

Thighs or halved chicken breast

Mix and whisk

Juice the limes (if it’s just you probably 1 maybe 1.5)
Olive oil
Cumin
Diced Fresh or dried coriander (I’ve only ever used fresh )
Minced garlic
Salt /pepper

Marinade the chicken then sear using a little marinade 3/4 mins each side pref in an oven proof frying pan (if you use thighs/breasts with skin do 6 and 2 to blacken the skin ) . Add the rest of the marinade and transfer to oven , try and make sure there is enough oil to avoid it sticking and have to drizzle at end . Cook at 180(fan) for approx 10/ 12 mins depending on size of chicken

Have it on top of Rice drizzled with pan drippings ! Dressed with coriander and lime wedges
Sounds like a nice summer meal that Harry. Will have a go when it warms up a bit. Reckon it will go well with some rice, hummus and flat bread. ;)

Hi guys. Hope you are well today. Not too hungover @Barnfred 55 ! I love Margaritas. @Vegas Toffee Girl I'm glad you're learning new colloquial English. Glad Daisy seems to have recovered @Terrarian. I went to the gym at 6.30 this morning! Must be mad but we're having to work around the daughter's shift patterns.
I'm in a very boring team meeting right now. All about productivity and stats so catching up on here is a welcome distraction.
Have a great day lovelies x

Hi guys. Hope you are well today. Not too hungover @Barnfred 55 ! I love Margaritas. @Vegas Toffee Girl I'm glad you're learning new colloquial English. Glad Daisy seems to have recovered @Terrarian. I went to the gym at 6.30 this morning! Must be mad but we're having to work around the daughter's shift patterns.
I'm in a very boring team meeting right now. All about productivity and stats so catching up on here is a welcome distraction.
Think I'm still a bit pished if I'm being honest Anj. :)

Thanks Anj, Aye She's ok now back to being a pain in the butt out walking.

Thanks Anj, Aye She's ok now back to being a pain in the butt out walking.
I may have told this story on here before T. I've told it so often I forget.

Cal and I were up in the Lakes at our fave hotel, The Wild Boar. We were having pre dinner drinks in the bar and got chatting to a lady who was with delightful Westie called Lucy. Westies are by far my favourite breed by the way. Anyway me and Lucy were getting along fine when she suddenly starts limping. It came out of nowhere. OMG what's wrong with her I said to her mum. She just smiled and said she'll be fine in a minute. Lucy limps over to her mum who gives her what I thought was a dog pill, and immediately Lucy starts bounding around all over the place, pain suddenly disappeared. What was in that I asked. Just a treat she said. Lucy knows if she starts limping I'll give one to her. lol

Now I'm not accusing Daisy of anything here by the way.:)

Morning All!

We've had cloudy, rainy days recently so I was out taking pics that I will post soon. The weather is cooler and wetter than usual, but I'm not complaining. lol The new meal trend for my house is Paninis...the latest are roast beef with pepper jack cheese on Italian bread.

Hoping you get enough rain @Barnfred 55 to stop the hosepipe ban. It's very odd that you have a ban there, where here in the desert, I can use my hose everyday...water the yard, wash my car, etc. :hayee:

Have a great day everyone!

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back