Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Messymascot's faith in humanity and ginger safe haven

Howard Devoto. Saw the Buzzcocks (with him) at Eric's in about 77. Yes I know I was under 18. So where half the audience 😀

Most people were put off by Poly's voice, which I suppose wasn't great in fairness. But musically they were very good. Their album is excellent.
My punk claim to fame was getting kicked in the head by Siouxsie Sioux at a gig. My own fault , I got too close to the stage

It's weird. a few months ago I decided to get back into vinyl and dug out all my old records but can't find any of my punk recordings.

I must have taken them and left them at various drunken parties but I've got stuff that pre dated that ( like Wakeman and Tangerine Dream. ) Strange
I gave my whole vinyl collection away Jazz. I had it in the garage. One of the guys who was doing our kitchen was on a break and said you've got some boss records here mate. I said take what you want. I didn't have a record player any longer and didn't think they'd ever come back. He took the lot. Probably sold half of them in a car boot sale. Thought he was doing me a favour at the time as I didnt want to chuck them out.

Posted this in the Racing thread earlier but due to Blue's good luck Skybet have kicked my off their site. lol

Well, they haven't exactly kicked me off, but they have withdrawn all special offers and money back/free bets. So I'm pretty pee'd off with them and have decided to take my business elsewhere. My final bet with them is a £5 free bet I earned last week at Cheltenham, and I've put it on a horse running in the 3.35 at Haydock this afternoon. Wish me luck. I'd love to rub their noses in it if I can.;)
I was told about three weeks ago by Skybet that all my offers were withdrawn. I rarely deposited any money, I mainly played on the free spins game. I‘m waiting for Ladbrokes to bid me goodbye now, I’ve made about £175 from free bets/spins from my initial £10 deposit.

I was told about three weeks ago by Skybet that all my offers were withdrawn. I rarely deposited any money, I mainly played on the free spins game. I‘m waiting for Ladbrokes to bid me goodbye now, I’ve made about £175 from free bets/spins from my initial £10 deposit.
I opened the account with £50 about 8 years ago and I'm leaving it with £130 now.

Before Blue turned up I had £40 in the account. Good old Blue😀

H. You were an absolute beauty when you were 17 and I'm sure you are still an absolute beauty now. But as you get older you learn that it's more what's on the inside rather than the outside, and you'll do for me H.

Sorry, you can probably tell I'm on my third Margarita now.
Aw Fred, you’re not so bad yourself. Even though you may be bit pished ;)
A5E2121C-975E-42E3-9DB5-02C64A05E525.webp

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back