Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Messymascot's faith in humanity and ginger safe haven

Morning all, bright and breezy here this morning. Off to the theatre this afternoon. The dance school our youngest grandchild attends is putting on their Spring Showcase. Jessica goes to the acrodancing class and they are doing the Lion King. The costume is a trade secret but we have been treated to a preview of the routine, tumbling, cartwheels, splits etc. “Wow that’s fantastic, how do you manage to do all that?” “Well, Nanny, I am very flexible.” was the reply. Have a good day, all.💙
Have a great day out Gwladys.

Really sorry to hear this Joey.

She is at peace now.
Yes, the Scourge of Mankind.... horrible disease the NHS struggling with the Covid backlog ......same as when the Mother in law died in January the funeral director stated it was astonishing how many were dying all ages worse than when Covid was around - She had never known anything like it in her 23-year career.... she thought it may be the backlog of treatment the NHS were struggling to catch up on ....

Yes, the Scourge of Mankind.... horrible disease the NHS struggling with the Covid backlog ......same as when the Mother in law died in January the funeral director stated it was astonishing how many were dying all ages worse than when Covid was around - She had never known anything like it in her 23-year career.... she thought it may be the backlog of treatment the NHS were struggling to catch up on ....
The NHS is in terminal decline and on the way to Privatisation. I feel very sorry for the dedicated staff doing their best in a crumbling system.

You have had a hard start to the year Joey but remember to take time for yourself amidst all life is throwing at you.

It looks a mighty nice pint of Guinness. I took my son to watch our local non-league team, with a pint with my brother lined up next - a good day in all.
Nice one. I unfortunately watched our U20s lose to Monaghan but nice day out.

It’s mad how you drive to an away ground to then spend the afternoon chatting to your neighbours 😀

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back