Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Messymascot's faith in humanity and ginger safe haven

FFS , I only went out for a pizza and a glass of wine , and I get back to find it's Everton Armageddon.
Just when you thought it couldn't get any worse!
Sod it . I'm getting pissed listening to some decent vinyl
What’s your go to Everton bad news vinyl ? I would dig out some old blue note or transatlantic label early blues stuff and a bottle of JD

What’s your go to Everton bad news vinyl ? I would dig out some old blue note or transatlantic label early blues stuff and a bottle of JD
Actually haven't got much jazz on vinyl.

Most of it comes from the 70/80/90's when I would routinely buy an album a week.

Last Friday I played some JM Jarre , Hall and Oates and Mike Oldfield and quaffed a decent bottle of Gigandos.

Excellent question. I usually end up listening to The Dubliners if I need cheering up and any kind of tragic country and western about lost loves and people who've been wronged if I need a good wallow. Kenny Rogers usually ticks that box. Nutritional accompaniment - Cheese McCoy crisps.

Excellent question. I usually end up listening to The Dubliners if I need cheering up and any kind of tragic country and western about lost loves and people who've been wronged if I need a good wallow. Kenny Rogers usually ticks that box. Nutritional accompaniment - Cheese McCoy crisps.

Nikki introduced me to the beautiful simplicity of country music. Every song is a story. She left me to choose the music for her funeral, (she knew it would be ok), and she had Prettiest Eyes, (Beautiful South), A Thing Called Love, (Johnny Cash), and the original Tammy version of I will always Love You as the farewell.

Its easily mocked, but so what. Its beautiful.

In other news, Antiques Roadshow is from Liverpool later.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back