Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Messymascot's faith in humanity and ginger safe haven

Don't you just hate it when people remember what you've posted previously😀

I did venture there once or twice before I met Cal but I think I was too busy perfecting my Status Quo dance. At least your feet didn't need to leave the floor 😀
Bit of down down , Caroline, paper plane, rockin all over the world

Loved Quo back in the day seen them quite a few times at the Stadium,

I now visualise you in double denim with a white t-shirt.
Oooh I loved a bit of denim back in the day. I had a denim mini dress that fastened via a huge metal zip up the front. I thought I was the bees knees. Teamed with white stilettos and a white handbag. Never let me down. 😄My Mum was horrified by this abomination that appeared in the washing basket. 'I thought you liked classic clothes' she remarked.

Oooh I loved a bit of denim back in the day. I had a denim mini dress that fastened via a huge metal zip up the front. I thought I was the bees knees. Teamed with white stilettos and a white handbag. Never let me down. 😄My Mum was horrified by this abomination that appeared in the washing basket. 'I thought you liked classic clothes' she remarked.
My older cousin bequeathed me his denim jacket when I was about 8.

He knew rightly it was soon to be a crime against fashion.

Denim mini dress with a zip up the front. Where's Sassy when you need her. She'd be demanding a pic by now 😀

Have just seen a report that an unnamed 33 yr old former PL player arrested in 2021 by Greater Manchester police on child sex abuse charges will face no further action. The evidence did not meet the threshold for a prosecution. I think we all know who that relates to.

GOTs army of lawyers have been dissecting it in the Former Players thread for a few hours.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back