Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Messymascot's faith in humanity and ginger safe haven

Afternoon everyone,
Well after a rainy morning when I went to the gym the sun has come out to grant @Harryflashman wish at Aintree. Mind you it's a bitter wind so maybe save the mankini for tomorrow amigo.
Anyway I'm not fooled into working in the garden , far too cold for me , so I will sit in the lovely warm conservatory and read my book.
Thoughts will soon turn to Saturdays big game when nothing less than 3 points will do
Have a lovely day y'all

Morning all

Hope everyone is well especially you folks with a lot on and are carrying that bit extra.

Well I’m happy the weather seems to have changed a little for the better today and the forecast seems slightly more positive. It’s off to aintree today for me , so I’m hoping the predicted rain at 2/3 holds off and I can manage a few winners .If I can manage to juggle it I’m hoping to be back there tomorrow as well but let’s see how that plays out .
Have a boss day Flash - hope you get some winners!

Just been out for our first walk in three weeks ,five if you count my escapades in the UK . It is nice to see that @Barnfred 55 is slowly realising the positive effect I had on his gambling or at least winnings .May be I can pass on the vibes to @Harryflashman so he gets his wish today .
I hope @Vegas Toffee Girl didn't burn her mouth in the rush to get posting .

Just been out for our first walk in three weeks ,five if you count my escapades in the UK . It is nice to see that @Barnfred 55 is slowly realising the positive effect I had on his gambling or at least winnings .May be I can pass on the vibes to @Harryflashman so he gets his wish today .
I hope @Vegas Toffee Girl didn't burn her mouth in the rush to get posting .
Yes I admit you were my lucky mascot Blue. ;)

Wasn't quite 10 lengths for Constitution Hill but he never got out of first. Didn't need to.

Not been my day so far. Second in all 3 races, the latter 2 I thought I was on the winner. Never mind, at least I'm getting a run for my money. Not bothered with a bet in the next. Constitution Hill is arguably the best horse around at the moment. I'll be surprised if it doesn't win by 10 lengths even though it's up against the best of the rest.
I got a nice little treble up today, short prices which I don’t normally do, but gives me some spending ££ for the next two days.

I got a nice little treble up today, short prices which I don’t normally do, but gives me some spending ££ for the next two days.
I've had 4 seconds Duc, all of them win bets. Three of them looked certs coming up to the last. I've had a couple of ew places though so my losses aren't too heavy. Hopefully more luck tomorrow.

On another topic, it has to be obvious to most folks that this ban on gambling sponsors is not by coicidence, right??

I haven't had coffee yet, but as you can tell, I'm raring to go! ;)
In that it is the Premier League not only telling a business what they can spend but now also telling them that they can only earn money in select ways?

Ludicrous.

Good evening folks. Hope you have all had a good day. I didn't have a bet today but watched when Mr F got home from work - he recorded the meeting. Constitution Hill is something else. It never looks like it has done anything other than a gentle stroll. Hope you had a good day @Harryflashman.. Well impressed with Jessica's one handed cartwheel @Gwladysover. I never achieved a two handed one! What do you make of Biden's visit so far @Armaghtoffee . That was some slip up - mixing up the All Blacks and the Black and Tans.

I'm already worried about Saturday @jazzy . I was reading an article today that seemed to be saying that if we are relegated there is a £150m loan that has to be to be repaid immediately. It's scary times. I'm now concerned that relegation may be the least of our worries. How did we end up in such a mess. John Moores must be turning in his grave.

I had my interview today. I don't think I'll get the job. One of the things they were interviewing on was how you could demonstrate 'changing and improving' I had prepared some answers about working groups I had been on and some of the equality and diversity initiatives I had taken part in that improved inclusivity in the workplace only to be asked 'can you give an example of when you improved a process by using a spreadsheet?' The answer was a resounding no. I blagged (i.e totally made up) something about when I worked at Land Registry. I thought that was a really niche question and made me think they already have somebody lined up who is a spreadsheet maestro! Anyway should find out next week.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back