Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Messymascot's faith in humanity and ginger safe haven

Robertson is a horrible little rat who got what he deserves. He should be banned for aggressively approaching the lino and laying hands on him , but hes RS and we know he won't
Got loads of sympathy for the lino but you know he will get punished.
Agree. They get away with everything. I still can't believe that Klopp wasn't called to account for encouraging ticketless fans to travel to Paris

It's worse than that Fred. When I phoned up I was told that I needed to speak to the Dr so arranged a telephone consultation. Ten minutes later I received a phone call saying that the Dr needed to see me and mum " face to face " and could squeeze us in at 4pm , hence I thought the worst.
When we got there we didn't even see the regular GP so I had to explain the whole history yet again and kicked off. The Dr was excellent even though she was a City fan ( Jack Grealish - March was still showing on her calendar).
Sadly I am convinced that you only get anywhere if you are assertive.
This is exactly what we experienced when my Mum was ill. We had to go through her whole history with a myriad of different doctors nurses and other medical professionals- none of whom seem to talk to each other. Assertive is very good way of putting it!

Oh lovely. Whereabouts in Scotland?
Town Yetholm
Town Yetholm.jpg
Town Yetholm (November 2005)
Population469 (2001)OS grid reference
17px-WMA_button2b.png
NT8128Civil parish
  • Yetholm
Council area
Lieutenancy area
CountryScotlandSovereign stateUnited KingdomPost townKELSOPostcode districtTD5Dialling code01573
PoliceScotlandFireScottishAmbulanceScottishUK Parliament
17px-WMA_button2b.png
55.545°N 2.286°WCoordinates:
17px-WMA_button2b.png
55.545°N 2.286°W
Town Yetholm ('town yet-ham') is a small village in the Scottish Borders in the valley of the Bowmont Water opposite Kirk Yetholm. The town colours are green and yellow.
The centre of the small village is made up of the village green surrounded by the village shop, the Plough Hotel Public House a few houses to the south and a row of terraced dwellings to the north, separated from the green by the Main Street.

Town Yetholm
Town Yetholm.jpg
17px-WMA_button2b.png
NT8128Civil parish
  • Yetholm
Council area
Lieutenancy area
CountryScotlandSovereign stateUnited KingdomPost townKELSOPostcode districtTD5Dialling code01573
17px-WMA_button2b.png
17px-WMA_button2b.png
55.545°N 2.286°W
Town Yetholm ('town yet-ham') is a small village in the Scottish Borders in the valley of the Bowmont Water opposite Kirk Yetholm. The town colours are green and yellow.
The centre of the small village is made up of the village green surrounded by the village shop, the Plough Hotel Public House a few houses to the south and a row of terraced dwellings to the north, separated from the green by the Main Street.
Looks lovely.

Town Yetholm
Town Yetholm.jpg
17px-WMA_button2b.png
NT8128Civil parish
  • Yetholm
Council area
Lieutenancy area
17px-WMA_button2b.png
17px-WMA_button2b.png
55.545°N 2.286°W
Gorgeous. I love Scotland

Look after yourself mate, I’ve been where you are with my Grandad and it’s so so hard, I’m so sorry.

We might have our differences politically mate, but we’re both Blues and human beings - I wouldn’t wish what you’re going through on my worst enemy.

All the best to you and the family.

P.s. Tories out!

I didn’t know whether to like or laugh at this so I’ll do both…lol

Good mornig all on this chilly day here in Finland .Just seen the first crane of the year .I hope all slept well and have a fine day .Car wash today ,I was a bit embarassed yesterday when shopping , there was a queue about 100 yards long waiting to wash their cars , ours is black and shows every speck of dust .Nice to hear about @jazzy 's mum ,I agree with @Barnfred 55 there should be more consideration when those situations arise .COYB

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back