Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Messymascot's faith in humanity and ginger safe haven

Tonight's G&T Friday offering is another one courtesy of Blue. Hendricks Amazonia which I'm taking with Fevertree light tonic and a slice of lemon. Cheers everyone. Hope you all have a great weekend.
View attachment 208579

I have a bottle of Bombay Sapphire gin in the cupboard, which was a pressie from Mum and Dad for Nikki. But I dont trust myself with spirits, even though a G&T at Christmas was always the done thing.

Might get some tonic water though.

I have a bottle of Bombay Sapphire gin in the cupboard, which was a pressie from Mum and Dad for Nikki. But I dont trust myself with spirits, even though a G&T at Christmas was always the done thing.

Might get some tonic water though.
I never drink gin. Just don't like it. I was therefore totally gobsmacked to discover that Bombay Sapphire gin is not blue. Only the bottle is. That was quite a recent discovery.

I never drink gin. Just don't like it. I was therefore totally gobsmacked to discover that Bombay Sapphire gin is not blue. Only the bottle is. That was quite a recent discovery.

I can happily live without it Anj. But a G&T on the terrace in the summer has a decent ring about it.

On another subject, I finally got round to sending all the snaps I have of Nikki to her Mum today. Long story. She will scan them and so have a permanent record of the Nikki I knew, and she (Mum) missed out on. Again, long story. If she (Mum) sends the digital Nikki my way, I will try to share some of them on here. Face to a name and all that.

I remember @Barnfred 55 posting a pic of his Cal, and as some advert probably said, its good to share. Especially in this haven.

Oooh I loved a bit of denim back in the day. I had a denim mini dress that fastened via a huge metal zip up the front. I thought I was the bees knees. Teamed with white stilettos and a white handbag. Never let me down. 😄My Mum was horrified by this abomination that appeared in the washing basket. 'I thought you liked classic clothes' she remarked.
I had a denim mini skirt - matched with a hooped t shirt, denim sneakers, knee length white socks and denim “Donovan” cap I was quite the fashion model, if only in my imagination. lol

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back