Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Messymascot's faith in humanity and ginger safe haven

I made the bad mistake of turning fast while walking down my sloped driveway and I rolled my ankle. I'm layed up on the couch with snacks and tv remotes. I was worried I broke my foot, but I'm hoping its just a bad sprain. My son brought the office chair from downstairs for me to get around.

Please think some positive thoughts for my foot. For the time being, this is me today! lol

I made the bad mistake of turning fast while walking down my sloped driveway and I rolled my ankle. I'm layed up on the couch with snacks and tv remotes. I was worried I broke my foot, but I'm hoping its just a bad sprain. My son brought the office chair from downstairs for me to get around.

Please think some positive thoughts for my foot. For the time being, this is me today! lol

Careful you don't sprain the other one😀

Good morning all on this fantastic day in Hyvinkää.I hope all had a good sleep and have a great day .First things first ,I do love a G&T and I agree it is hard to tell one from the other BUT after visiting @Barnfred 55 I realised that not all gins are remotely the same as will be disclosed if he showa the brown gin he has and lastly that Fever tree is the best thing since sliced bread .You will taste the difference as it ( the standard one ) makes the best G&T I have ever tasted .
I don't say much about my visit to see @barnfred but it was and he was super however the highlight was the G&Ts .Closely followed by the steak and ale pie that was my first pie in at least 15 years and was a thing of beauty.
Have a great day all.COYB

Oh nasty. Hope ot is just a sprain and your ankle feels better soon. Although, milk the laid up on the couch with snacks for as long as you can get away with!!

Morning all , hope everyone is well @Vegas Toffee Girl I hope the ankle sorts itself out for you and hopefully you can stay off it in the meantime.

I enjoyed reading the tales of the cabin , I may have frequented that place myself back in the day . One of the only clubs of the time I were I’m convinced the walks sweated ! Quite the night out in it’s time though and character building for young flashman .

After a couple of decent days on the horses today is focused on the mighty blues . I’ve had an early start in the gym before heading out to grab something to eat and an early meet up , although I’m nervous the bright sunshine makes it feel like perfect match going weather .I can only hope they give us all something to cheer today .

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back