Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Messymascot's faith in humanity and ginger safe haven

I made the bad mistake of turning fast while walking down my sloped driveway and I rolled my ankle. I'm layed up on the couch with snacks and tv remotes. I was worried I broke my foot, but I'm hoping its just a bad sprain. My son brought the office chair from downstairs for me to get around.

Please think some positive thoughts for my foot. For the time being, this is me today! lol

Ouch! Best wishes for a speedy recovery. Think there’s a match on later if you’re needing entertainment. lol

I made the bad mistake of turning fast while walking down my sloped driveway and I rolled my ankle. I'm layed up on the couch with snacks and tv remotes. I was worried I broke my foot, but I'm hoping its just a bad sprain. My son brought the office chair from downstairs for me to get around.

Please think some positive thoughts for my foot. For the time being, this is me today! lol

Get well soon!

Gutting result. I’m a positive person but one of those times for me I need to remind myself that it’s just football.

The important things of my day were an early walk with my Mum then eggs on toast. My little niece here pre game for minding and toddlers bring all the craic.

Post game, me and my sons just putting Everton and Armagh football to rites. Not old enough to drink but talking more sense than the Newspapers.

I’m blessed and I know it. Someday I will wish for this day back.

UTFT.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back