Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Messymascot's faith in humanity and ginger safe haven

Mr G. decided to take a trip down memory lane, metaphorically and physically, this afternoon so we’ve been on a tour round the country lanes of Huntingdonshire where he misspent his youth and generally upset the peace and quiet on his motorbike. lol
Here’s some pics of St. John’s Church, Little Gidding. It’s only small but has quite a history, I’ve put in a link for anyone interested.
View attachment 208721View attachment 208722View attachment 208723View attachment 208724
Beautiful pics!

Hi All!

I won't mention Saturday's match, but like someone mentioned in another thread, we're going to have to cheer on the RS to help us stay in the PL. smh It never ends, does it?

I'm still rolling around in my office chair. My son said he is going to buy me some rims for it if I'm in it much longer lol I can put weight on my foot and take a few steps, so I'm healing fast, it's just frustrating.

Hope everyone is having a good day!

Hi All!

I won't mention Saturday's match, but like someone mentioned in another thread, we're going to have to cheer on the RS to help us stay in the PL. smh It never ends, does it?

I'm still rolling around in my office chair. My son said he is going to buy me some rims for it if I'm in it much longer lol I can put weight on my foot and take a few steps, so I'm healing fast, it's just frustrating.

Having a smashing day thanks V
20230418_150847.webp

Hi folks. Beautiful sunny day in County Durham. I have a T shirt on. First time this year. Today I have mostly been reading about a paramedic behaving inappropriately with a woman who has a wasp stuck up her bum. My job is never dull!
The farmer behind us put his horses out in the field today. They went mental, galloping around and rolling in the grass. They were so happy to be out in the sunshine. I honestly thought I would have two new residents in the back garden the way they were eyeing up the fence!

Hi folks. Beautiful sunny day in County Durham. I have a T shirt on. First time this year. Today I have mostly been reading about a paramedic behaving inappropriately with a woman who has a wasp stuck up her bum. My job is never dull!
The farmer behind us put his horses out in the field today. They went mental, galloping around and rolling in the grass. They were so happy to be out in the sunshine. I honestly thought I would have two new residents in the back garden the way they were eyeing up the fence!

lol

How on earth can; 1. A wasp get up a bum?, and 2. How exactly is a medic expected to "help" without being "intimate"????

Say what again?? A wasp?? Is that a euphemism for something else? Either way...Yikes!

I think you need your own podcast with some of the situations you have to deal with. lol

I think this is another one of those occasions when we need Sassy to ask for a pic😀

Hi All!

Hope you get better soon VTG

Hi All!

Glad you are feeling better and the ankle is healing.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back