Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Messymascot's faith in humanity and ginger safe haven

Funnily enough my worst nightmare just happened. Bagful of Iceland frozen food and my bus doesn't turn up. Next one in hour.

Trudged over to Iceland, told the lady on the till my predicament, and asked if there's any chance she can put my shopping back in a freezer, fully expecting a resounding no. Of course my lover, how long for. Can you just imagine that in Liverpool?😀

Now back in Wetherspoons totally chilled and posting on here. Also a bit pished.
Hahaha hope she saw you stroll back in to the pub :pint2:🤣

Feel quite chuffed today. Mowed the back and front meadow/orchard, the first time since the apple trees were given a #2 "prune", letting light into the ground. Tons of wild Forget me Nots, and the beginnings of a Bluebell display all preserved. And in the front, several self seeding clumps of Pansies. It all looks so pretty, and also just natural.
Well done , those things always make you feel good. I’m running the London Marathon on Sunday so being ultra cautious of doing anything and will have to start on my wildflower meadow next week. If you’ve lost any dandelions they’ve all migrated to my lawn the last few days , so I settled for picking the heads off them, there’ll be even more when I return on Monday 🤷‍♂️😂

Well done , those things always make you feel good. I’m running the London Marathon on Sunday so being ultra cautious of doing anything and will have to start on my wildflower meadow next week. If you’ve lost any dandelions they’ve all migrated to my lawn the last few days , so I settled for picking the heads off them, there’ll be even more when I return on Monday 🤷‍♂️😂

lol

Dandelions sadly still here. Had to use a high cut so the mower missed most of them. For all I know, Forget me Nots are essentially a weed as well, but they do look pretty. Getting the hanging baskets sorted tomorrow, and probably some ground pots as well. Nikki and I always enjoyed having a wild and natural "garden", so getting it back to that state was lovely last spring, and equally so this spring. Be interesting to see which, if any, meadow flowers and grasses I planted last year will return.

Funnily enough my worst nightmare just happened. Bagful of Iceland frozen food and my bus doesn't turn up. Next one in hour.

Trudged over to Iceland, told the lady on the till my predicament, and asked if there's any chance she can put my shopping back in a freezer, fully expecting a resounding no. Of course my lover, how long for. Can you just imagine that in Liverpool?😀

Now back in Wetherspoons totally chilled and posting on here. Also a bit pished.
Fast forward to Fred scranning handfuls of defrosted peas at the bus stop at 11pm.

So nice Fred and what did it cost her ! I find that here but it is sadly on the decline I suppose . I hope you can still read after the jaunts into the pub.

Hi guys, we've sorted quite a few things out today - the coroner has decided no post mortem necessary so should speed up the process.
We've also been fully distracted going through all his photos. We found a load of Everton programmes from the 70s. However given the recent chat about Nigeria you might like to see thisView attachment 208955View attachment 208956View attachment 208957
I all becomes clear now (I hope they are Nigerian pounds) they don't say you have the choice so if you ate both of the options for each course ! I can see why you go to the gym as you must still remember the bloated feeling .
A heck of a menu ,was that Consomme pritanier -British clear soup ?
I hope more memoirs keep showing up especially the programs

Fast forward to Fred scranning handfuls of defrosted peas at the bus stop at 11pm.
It nearly happened. The bus journey home took 50 minutes (should have been 20 tops). Met a big lorry on the way. Blue has been down the road the bus takes so he knows. The lady bus driver's language was choice and quite funny if I'm honest. But she was nice enough to drop me off at the top of my road otherwise I may have left said puddle in some poor persons garden.

The food hadn't defrosted though so all good.

Anyway,the upshot is I can't be arsed cooking for tea so it's another beer then chicken Ding for me tonight. Glad I've kept you amused with one gets pished in Cornwall.😀

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back