Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Messymascot's faith in humanity and ginger safe haven

Lovely day here. Going to London Road, to see the Posh this afternoon. I had an email from the club offering 80% off tickets so took them up on it and we’re off to the match. Think they’ve blown their chance off the play offs but there’s still hope. I know, that’s what kills! Up the Posh! Have a good day all.💙
They battered Plymouth but got hammered at home by Ipswich. Strange team

Hope you get well soon Jazz.

On the Plymouth front, as you probably know, the current manager is a scouser and an ex Blue. He's a good up and coming young manager and he's done really well since Ryan Lowe went to Preston. Not that I'm suggesting we kick Dyche out right now, but if we do go down this season, making a fresh start under a promising young manager like Schumacher isn't the worst idea in the world.
Yes Fred Plymouth fans are petrified of the possibility of him jumping ship for us. However this is his first full season as manager. He is a very promising young manager with Pep like ideas ( they play 3421 with 2 wing backs and 2 no10s) . I don't think the timing is right for either us or him with the toxicity and financial instability of the club but I could definitely see this move in a couple of seasons.

It is okay, darling. It happens to me too but there are some ways to lower the size. Are you using your phone or computer to upload the pics?

If using your phone when uploading the pic do you get an option like the one circled below?

View attachment 161145
If you you can click on it and you should be able to choose a lower size

View attachment 161146

You could take a screenshot of the actual picture and post that instead. Do you know how to take screenshots?

If only you knew ! Also took a lovely photo of Tintin in his new Everton collar but can't upload as " file is too big" !?
This may help

Morning guys. Had a few too many G&Ts last night. As Blue will no doubt testify, the only question that involves 3&4 these days is how many measures of gin I put in my G&T lol. I had a night watching some of my favourite YouTube live music videos and once I start I usually get carried away. Anyway, i don't have too bad a hangover today which is a tad worrying.

I have a busy Saturday planned as I have the neighbour's kids coming around for tea tonight. I'm cooking Chinese which will include chicken in sesame seeds, mangetout in Oyster sauce and Yung Chow fried rice. It's quite labour intensive so will need to start cooking around 4pm. Before that I'll be having posh sausage butties for lunch and an afternoon of racing.

On the subject of racing, my mate has booked another trip up to Edinburgh for the beginning of July which will take in both Musselburgh and Perth races. He's booked an apartment (which wasn't cheap) right in the heart of the City so we'll be close to everything including the main train station. We're there for 4 days so should be able to get some sightseeing done this time too. My flight's booked so just hope the trains don't go on strike. Gives us all something to look forward to post footie season. I think every Evertonian is fearing the worst this season. Planning to spend some time in Liverpool on the way back, but haven't booked anything yet as I can't decide whether to get the Sunday flight (which will involve a 9 day stay in Liverpool), or come back earlier and stay overnight in a hotel in Manchester. No need to rush into a decision but I don't think my liver could withstand a 9 day Liverpool trip coming on the back of a boozy outing in Edinburgh.lol

Did you get the reception arranged for after the funeral Anj.? When is your mum's funeral @larbert toffee? Have all the arrangements been made? Did you take up your friends offer for the Leicester game@peteblue

Hope the rest of you have a great weekend ;)

A bit later then normal this year as my back is playing up. But so refreshing. When you go under the water you forget we are second from bottom anyway !!View attachment 209633
Not been anywhere near the coast down here yet this year. Too cold. Not even been on many walks yet. Can't believe it's may on Monday. All the spring woodland flowers will be going over soon.

Don't know all the cast but I think Julian Clary plays Kev.;)
Not sure if Julian could pull it off. Ooh Matron!
If he were still alive I reckon Francis Kelly would be better suited to playing me.
874373e02670ed8e4c1381f3f4a9d68b--father-ted-irish-quotes.jpg

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back