Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Messymascot's faith in humanity and ginger safe haven

Morning everyone,

Woke with a sore throat and feeling generally yuk.

Due to take mum for her Covid booster tomorrow so will cancel that and Mrs J will look after her today.

Fingers crossed that I will be better by the time she goes away on Monday

So looks like a day of sport in front of the telly so not all bad.

My 2nd team Plymouth have to beat Burton at home today to clinch promotion so it looks like Plymouth v Everton will be a league fixture next season. I simply can't believe that. I've seen them play each other twice in the FA cup but never dreamed Argyle could get to the top division and the thought of Everton getting relegated never entered my head. Sad , sad times.

Have a lovely weekend y'all
Hope you get well soon Jazz.

On the Plymouth front, as you probably know, the current manager is a scouser and an ex Blue. He's a good up and coming young manager and he's done really well since Ryan Lowe went to Preston. Not that I'm suggesting we kick Dyche out right now, but if we do go down this season, making a fresh start under a promising young manager like Schumacher isn't the worst idea in the world.

Never seen Love/Hate.

Blue Lights is a largely unknown cast which is quite an achievement getting it onto BBC. Filmed in Belfast and I actually recognised some of the houses in it 😀
The guys in Love/Hate were relative unknowns at the time too AT, and many have gone on to very good careers, like Charlie Murphy (goes weak at the knees) and Aiden Gillen. There are others too but I've singled those two out as they're the only ones who's names I can actually spell. lol

Love/Hate, in my opinion, is one of the best TV series ever made. Get on it mate.;)

The guys in Love/Hate were relative unknowns at the time too AT, and many have gone on to very good careers, like Charlie Murphy (goes weak at the knees) and Aiden Gillen. There are others too but I've singled those two out as they're the only ones who's names I can actually spell. lol

Love/Hate, in my opinion, is one of the best TV series ever made. Get on it mate.;)
I should be able to find it on RTE player handy enough. Will have to give it a go.

Lovely day here. Going to London Road, to see the Posh this afternoon. I had an email from the club offering 80% off tickets so took them up on it and we’re off to the match. Think they’ve blown their chance off the play offs but there’s still hope. I know, that’s what kills! Up the Posh! Have a good day all.💙
Have a good day G, hope they win for you.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back