Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Messymascot's faith in humanity and ginger safe haven

Morning everyone,

Woke with a sore throat and feeling generally yuk.

Due to take mum for her Covid booster tomorrow so will cancel that and Mrs J will look after her today.

Fingers crossed that I will be better by the time she goes away on Monday

So looks like a day of sport in front of the telly so not all bad.

My 2nd team Plymouth have to beat Burton at home today to clinch promotion so it looks like Plymouth v Everton will be a league fixture next season. I simply can't believe that. I've seen them play each other twice in the FA cup but never dreamed Argyle could get to the top division and the thought of Everton getting relegated never entered my head. Sad , sad times.

Have a lovely weekend y'all
Get well soon Jazzy. Hope its just a 24 hr thing.

Now you are back up and running I recommend Blue Lights to you. You’ll get it on iPlayer.

John Lynch is in it and that is recommendation enough.
Cheers AT I will check that out.

Just had a nice walk it's fairly temperate today for a change. Had Metallica's new album on, which has been a pleasant surprise how good it is, like having old metallica back it's a belter.

Fun fact Metallica once played a gig which had 1million people at it. When the USSR split, they were the first band in Russia and a million people attended.

and a track off the new album

Never seen Love/Hate.

Blue Lights is a largely unknown cast which is quite an achievement getting it onto BBC. Filmed in Belfast and I actually recognised some of the houses in it 😀
I'd highly recommend Love/Hate. I Think it's South of you though in the Republic. Mad though how you can tell how old something is by the mobile phones they use lol There's 5 seasons all in, it's pretty brutal but a good watch.

I'd highly recommend Love/Hate. I Think it's South of you though in the Republic. Mad though how you can tell how old something is by the mobile phones they use lol There's 5 seasons all in, it's pretty brutal but a good watch.
Dublin- about an hour or so from me.

I must give it a go as I’m looking a lazy day today.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back