Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Messymascot's faith in humanity and ginger safe haven

Yes Fred Plymouth fans are petrified of the possibility of him jumping ship for us. However this is his first full season as manager. He is a very promising young manager with Pep like ideas ( they play 3421 with 2 wing backs and 2 no10s) . I don't think the timing is right for either us or him with the toxicity and financial instability of the club but I could definitely see this move in a couple of seasons.
Plymouth fans had a fearsome reputation in the 70’s. Me and Mr G. were chased down the road after Posh beat them, think it was probably 1975. I didn’t know I could run so fast. lol Found this pic online, we would be standing behind the goal.IMG_0975.webp

Plymouth fans had a fearsome reputation in the 70’s. Me and Mr G. were chased down the road after Posh beat them, think it was probably 1975. I didn’t know I could run so fast. lol Found this pic online, we would be standing behind the goal.View attachment 209637
I was at that game! I remember the scenes , they were shocking to me as a then 15 year old with his dad.
If I remember correctly Plymouth needed a win for promotion and lost.

Not sure if Julian could pull it off. Ooh Matron!
If he were still alive I reckon Francis Kelly would be better suited to playing me.
874373e02670ed8e4c1381f3f4a9d68b--father-ted-irish-quotes.jpg
Brilliant 😀😀😀

I was at that game! I remember the scenes , they were shocking to me as a then 15 year old with his dad.
If I remember correctly Plymouth needed a win for promotion and lost.
I would say it’s a small world but @Barnfred 55 will remind me that it is in fact a large world we were simply at the same game lol
You do remember correctly they did need to win, think it was a bit of shock when they lost.

Not been anywhere near the coast down here yet this year. Too cold. Not even been on many walks yet. Can't believe it's may on Monday. All the spring woodland flowers will be going over soon.

Not been anywhere near the coast down here yet this year. Too cold. Not even been on many walks yet. Can't believe it's may on Monday. All the spring woodland flowers will be going over soon.
the weather was so bad march and most of April spring passed us by.
Was fabulous at the coast today though

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back