Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Messymascot's faith in humanity and ginger safe haven

Hi Everyone!

I've been busy trying to catch up on all the things I couldn't do rolling around in my office chair. My foot is a lot better. I limp around and it takes me 2-3 times longer to walk places, but I'm not complaining.

SO HAPPY to see that @Terrarian is back!! :) Hope you feel better soon @jazzy !

For the love of God @Brett Angell Delight, do not wear speedos while you're here!! lol I don't care if you have a rock hard body, JUST DON'T DO IT. Americans who visit don't wear them and I'm guessing most foreign visitors don't either. Just a bit of advice ;)

The temp was 35C today. It might be a bit cooler when you're here, if you're lucky! 🌴

I have just watched Dyche's pre match interview and the more I watch the more he shows he is limited .He answers every question from the coaching bible and refuses to answer any that are too specific .That and the fact he thought Kean played well and it was the front players that were responsible for us letting in ten goals in the last two home games ,he is a clown .Let us hope his coaches stand to him and change something .

I'm so thick I don't even understand that post Pete.

Enjoy the day. Win or lose. We all need some "me" time.
I think Pete was being sarcastic, saying he can't take a screenshot and then posts a screenshot lol

Morning guys. Rain today, fed up to the back teeth of the weather this year already. I do get sick and tired of rain, even worse given I have no choice but to go out in it. Nearly may and it's still baltic ffs

Not much doing today so a chilled sunday it is. Enjoy your day everyone. I hope your weather is better than mine.

Good morning all. Glad you had a good night @Barnfred 55 . Hope you are feeling better @jazzy. @peteblue have the best night tonight. Because if you do, all of us will, if ypu get my drift.

So here it is. D Day, the line in the sand, crossing the Rubicon (my old Latin teacher would be so proud of me!). Our season defining moment that may also impact on the very existence of Everton FC if you believe all the financial stuff that is being thrown around in the press.

Let's do it!!! COYB. UTFT.

Good morning all. Glad you had a good night @Barnfred 55 . Hope you are feeling better @jazzy. @peteblue have the best night tonight. Because if you do, all of us wil, if ypu get my drift.

So here it is. D Day, the line in the sand, crossing the Rubicon (my old Latin teacher would be so proud of me!). Our season defining moment that may also impact on the very existence of Everton FC if you believe all the financial stuff that is being thrown around in the press.

Let's do it!!! COYB. UTFT.
Thanks Anj - still feeling a bit crap but I'm sure I'll be fine soon.

BTW , isn't the Leicester game tommorrow ?

Hi Everyone!

I've been busy trying to catch up on all the things I couldn't do rolling around in my office chair. My foot is a lot better. I limp around and it takes me 2-3 times longer to walk places, but I'm not complaining.

SO HAPPY to see that @Terrarian is back!! :) Hope you feel better soon @jazzy !

For the love of God @Brett Angell Delight, do not wear speedos while you're here!! lol I don't care if you have a rock hard body, JUST DON'T DO IT. Americans who visit don't wear them and I'm guessing most foreign visitors don't either. Just a bit of advice ;)

The temp was 35C today. It might be a bit cooler when you're here, if you're lucky! 🌴
Thanks VTG - getting there!

I have just watched Dyche's pre match interview and the more I watch the more he shows he is limited .He answers every question from the coaching bible and refuses to answer any that are too specific .That and the fact he thought Kean played well and it was the front players that were responsible for us letting in ten goals in the last two home games ,he is a clown .Let us hope his coaches stand to him and change something .
Totally agree.

Thanks Anj - still feeling a bit crap but I'm sure I'll be fine soon.

BTW , isn't the Leicester game tommorrow ?
It is. I've just realised that. I genuinely have no idea what day it is! I was harassing Mr F last night about going shopping today for a suit because 'when else can we do it?' Completely forgot about the Bank Holiday.

Morning all, bright and sunny morning here again, I’ll see if I can arrange to send some your way @Terrarian. Enjoyed going to the game yesterday despite it being a goalless draw. Our tickets were for the stand usually allocated to away fans so hadn’t been in there before. Turnstiles 33/34, after going up and down three times, asked and found out they don’t actually exist lol. IMG_0674.webpWhen we eventually got to our seats it was a pretty good view. On the bus home, looking at results and discussing that although Everton appear to be going down the hope of Posh playing them is increasingly hopeless. The chap in front of us, slightly pished, asked why? “Why what?” “Why support Everton?” Turned out he was a RS. Of course he was. Made for an interesting conversation and let’s just say we were relieved when he got off.
Have a good day, all.💙

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back