Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Messymascot's faith in humanity and ginger safe haven

Hi Everyone!

I've been busy trying to catch up on all the things I couldn't do rolling around in my office chair. My foot is a lot better. I limp around and it takes me 2-3 times longer to walk places, but I'm not complaining.

SO HAPPY to see that @Terrarian is back!! :) Hope you feel better soon @jazzy !

For the love of God @Brett Angell Delight, do not wear speedos while you're here!! lol I don't care if you have a rock hard body, JUST DON'T DO IT. Americans who visit don't wear them and I'm guessing most foreign visitors don't either. Just a bit of advice ;)

The temp was 35C today. It might be a bit cooler when you're here, if you're lucky! 🌴
Don't worry about Brett V. He seems too sensible to even own a pair of speedo's. lol

Good morning all. Glad you had a good night @Barnfred 55 . Hope you are feeling better @jazzy. @peteblue have the best night tonight. Because if you do, all of us will, if ypu get my drift.

So here it is. D Day, the line in the sand, crossing the Rubicon (my old Latin teacher would be so proud of me!). Our season defining moment that may also impact on the very existence of Everton FC if you believe all the financial stuff that is being thrown around in the press.

Let's do it!!! COYB. UTFT.
Cheers Anj. Yeah, the food went down well. Their mum keeps on telling me that Pete's a fussy eater but he wolf's down everything i put in front of him. Sam went away with my fried rice recipe;)

They told me their parents have returned 2 weeks early from their road trip. The weather wasn't great and lot's of places were closed as the season hasn't kicked in yet.

I'm sure you have, by now, already been told that our match isn't until tomorrow so I'm going to avoid falling into the Je suis Fred trap.

Good morning all on this fine morning here in Hyvinkää .I hope all sleptwell and in fine fettle . Not a lot happens today all the shops are shut and most get merrily sloshed on champagne ,it is more for the Swedish extract side of the populus but the Finnish side are more than happy to oblige .Have a great day all .COYB
Well you can celebrate joining NATO I suppose. If you get pissed during the day you may be able to sleep through tonight's game.

Morning everyone,

4 hours until Mrs J departs to the airport for her holiday.

No problem except I've still got the dreaded lurgy and obviously I don't want to give it to my mum so fingers crossed that I'm not infectious by tomorrow.

With no Mrs J around tonight I've no excuse but to watch the match tonight so I will have to douse myself up with copious amounts of vino to get through the match. Perhaps we might get a draw but honestly can't see us getting the win that we needed.

On a more positive note Plymouth got the win they needed to clinch promotion so it looks like they might play Everton next season. Right now I'd make Plymouth favourites, how ridiculous is that
Anyway have a lovely day everyone.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back