Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Messymascot's faith in humanity and ginger safe haven

Morning all,
Stunningly gorgeous day here.
Going to be busy today. Just had a phone call and they can do mum's much awaited care assessment at midday after a cancellation. Great only been waiting 6 months.
Only problem is she also has a GP appointment at 2.
Ah well looks like I'm going to be busy.
No gym today , colds returned with avengence.
So, I cut me some grass instead.
Have a lovely day y'all
Sometimes a good sweat is what's needed to get the last of it out. If it's still clinging on in the morning, go and kick its arse at the gym. Show it who's boss!

Hope all goes ok with Mama Jazz.

Hi everybody. Daughter persuaded me to do a PT session in the gym this morning. It will do you good, she said. It was hard work but she was right. However my new barnet did not survive the exertions. I've gone back to my usual 'has placed mop on head' look!

I think @Barnfred 55 may have a point about @jazzy 's cold. It could be hayfever. I've definitely become more sensitive to pollen as I've got older - itchy eyes and runny nose. It coincided with moving to live in our current house where we are surrounded by farm land used for grazing, and also trees.

Hi everybody. Daughter persuaded me to do a PT session in the gym this morning. It will do you good, she said. It was hard work but she was right. However my new barnet did not survive the exertions. I've gone back to my usual 'has placed mop on head' look!

I think @Barnfred 55 may have a point about @jazzy 's cold. It could be hayfever. I've definitely become more sensitive to pollen as I've got older - itchy eyes and runny nose. It coincided with moving to live in our current house where we are surrounded by farm land used for grazing, and also trees.
Is there a simple test you can do to find out about hay fever?

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back