Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Messymascot's faith in humanity and ginger safe haven

Hello folks. I'm feeling very proud of my culinary skills tonight. I bought some bratwurst sausages from Lidl - which were white ( very strange looking but went brown on cooking) and decided that I would try to make authentic German currywurst. It wasn't hard to do but it turned out pretty good. I did have to improvise when the recipe asked for ketchup which I didn't have - a tin of tomato soup seemed to work.

Hello folks. I'm feeling very proud of my culinary skills tonight. I bought some bratwurst sausages from Lidl - which were white ( very strange looking but went brown on cooking) and decided that I would try to make authentic German currywurst. It wasn't hard to do but it turned out pretty good. I did have to improvise when the recipe asked for ketchup which I didn't have - a tin of tomato soup seemed to work.
You don't have ketchup?. Who doesn't have ketchup?😀😀😀

Watch this for positivity!

City winning this game is good as it increases the chances of them dropping a clanger at Goodison.

Similarly, West Ham’s loss here can only motivate them to put it right in their remaining fixtures which include Leicester and Leeds.

Maybe just maybe.
Where's that straw I was looking for.? Oh, I think you must have it all😀

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back