Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Messymascot's faith in humanity and ginger safe haven

Morning all,
Stunningly gorgeous day here.
Going to be busy today. Just had a phone call and they can do mum's much awaited care assessment at midday after a cancellation. Great only been waiting 6 months.
Only problem is she also has a GP appointment at 2.
Ah well looks like I'm going to be busy.
No gym today , colds returned with avengence.
So, I cut me some grass instead.
Have a lovely day y'all
Ever considered that it may be hay-fever Jazz? It can easily be confused with man flu and you can start suffering from it at any stage in your life. A few days anti histamine will sort it out.

Morning all. Nice day today, It's a bit all over the place at the minute up here. You know the temperature is getting better when a little bugger called Daisy starts the flop drop and roll again.

This is the first month in probably 2 years that I haven't ordered any shopping from Tesco. They put the picking price up from £3 to £5 and basket spend £50 from £40, that second one is not a problem as I spend more than that but I'm not paying for staff pay rises, the price of stock is horrendous enough and I'm sick of them increasing everything. Aldi it is this month.

Hope you're all good guys.

Morning all,
Stunningly gorgeous day here.
Going to be busy today. Just had a phone call and they can do mum's much awaited care assessment at midday after a cancellation. Great only been waiting 6 months.
Only problem is she also has a GP appointment at 2.
Ah well looks like I'm going to be busy.
No gym today , colds returned with avengence.
So, I cut me some grass instead.
Have a lovely day y'all
Shocking the NHS these days, it's 12 months this month I was referred to a rheumatologist. How anyone can't see it is broken I will never know. let's just keep increasing the populace, that will help o_O:Blink:

Ever considered that it may be hay-fever Jazz? It can easily be confused with man flu and you can start suffering from it at any stage in your life. A few days anti histamine will sort it out.
No I hadn't thought about that until a couple of nights ago when I watched the weather and it said pollen levels were high and I started sneezing.

Thanks Anj. I thought 2022 was a terrible year but this 2023 is beating it hands down at the moment…it could be worse though I suppose, it’s just cars and stuff, nothing really important but it just takes up time that I’d rather be spending with my wife and family…….
Sometimes it's an accumulation ofsmall things that have the biggest impact on your well- being. A feeling of " not another one' Take care of yourself Pete. Try and have some time doing what you like to do

It is official I am losing it .I thought I had done my morning greeting .Checked back ,no and @Barnfred 55 I haven't PMed anyone this morning .So good morning all on this beautiful day here in Hyvinkää .I hope all have a fine day and I get my mojo back.
I have been gogling a carpet cleaner for days to find one ,only for the wife to "find" one the previous owner had left in full view in the room we have the ground heating machine .
Am I worried ? Not at all I will remember nothing tomorrow :)
:)

No I hadn't thought about that until a couple of nights ago when I watched the weather and it said pollen levels were high and I started sneezing.
I only mentioned it because I started suffering in my early 50s. It probably took a couple of years before I realised it was hay fever. Now I buy the cheap supermarket tablets and start taking them daily from April til about August. Never bothers me now.

It is official I am losing it .I thought I had done my morning greeting .Checked back ,no and @Barnfred 55 I haven't PMed anyone this morning .So good morning all on this beautiful day here in Hyvinkää .I hope all have a fine day and I get my mojo back.
I have been gogling a carpet cleaner for days to find one ,only for the wife to "find" one the previous owner had left in full view in the room we have the ground heating machine .
Am I worried ? Not at all I will remember nothing tomorrow :)
:)
Who did you PM yesterday? We're all dying to know. lol

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back