Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Messymascot's faith in humanity and ginger safe haven

Morning chums,
Exhausted after a combo of man flu , doing mum's shopping and watching last night's game.

So sat relaxing listening to a bit of Stan Getz jazz samba with a cup of tea cathing up on everyone's news.

@larbert toffee Well done to young Miss LT I'm sure that qualification was hard earned and will come in useful.

Delighted that you got out for the evening @peteblue and had some down time.

@Gwladysover , @Terrarian and @blue1948 what do you think are our chances of staying up ? I'm going for 30%.

Anyway I hope everyone is ok.
I think it depends on whether Keane keeps playing if I'm honest and providing he keeps Patterson at RB and not any of the two donkeys that've been played there recently.

Saying that I'm almost resigned to relegation, you can't keep conceding 2 goals a game and expect to win games.

It's the inconsistency I don't like. He ditched Coady after 1 mistake which I could accept provided he was consistent. He's shown with Keane that he isn't.

I said at the outset that I liked Dyche, the person, but not the Dyche, football manager. The more I'm getting to know hom the more i'm going off Dyche the person.
He will be the architect of his own downfall. I was ok with Dyche coming in, I thought he'd make us hard to beat and started like such, then like you say, he has this mental blind spot for keane who has contributed to a lot of opposition goals and I think it stinks of favouritism which I don't like and don't think helps a harmonious dressing room.

I'm sure it isn't lost on the players, they see Keane making mistake after mistake and he is bulletproof. His game management and refusal to use subs or youth bothers me greatly also. I think he has been a huge disappointment now.

Morning chums,
Exhausted after a combo of man flu , doing mum's shopping and watching last night's game.

So sat relaxing listening to a bit of Stan Getz jazz samba with a cup of tea cathing up on everyone's news.

@larbert toffee Well done to young Miss LT I'm sure that qualification was hard earned and will come in useful.

Delighted that you got out for the evening @peteblue and had some down time.

@Gwladysover , @Terrarian and @blue1948 what do you think are our chances of staying up ? I'm going for 30%.

Anyway I hope everyone is ok.
For me Southampton are down. Then it's perm and 2 from 4. Currently we have the worst stats of those 4 but Leeds and Forest both have slightly harder run ins. So I'd put our chances at 50-50. We could really do with Southampton getting some kind of result at Forest.

I reckon it will come down to the last day of the season. Now that will be unbearable.

For me Southampton are down. Then it's perm and 2 from 4. Currently we have the worst stats of those 4 but Leeds and Forest both have slightly harder run ins. So I'd put our chances at 50-50. We could really do with Southampton getting some kind of result at Forest.

I reckon it will come down to the last day of the season. Now that will be unbearable.
Right now I'd be delighted to get to the last game of the season knowing that a win keeps us up. Definitely not a gimme but as good as we could hope for at this moment Fred.
Do I recall , almost certainly through a drunken haze , reading a post of yours saying that you up here again soon or was that just Scotland for the races?

Oh Anj I'm sorry to hear about your brothers falling out. This is such a stressful time for the family. I know you will find the strength to get through this and I hope your sleep pattern returns to normal.soon.
Now I really must try some prosecco with vodka sounds yummily weird.
I've gone full big sister mode and laid the law down to them. They are disrespecting Dad's memory and I expect better of them. All that kind of stuff.

Right now I'd be delighted to get to the last game of the season knowing that a win keeps us up. Definitely not a gimme but as good as we could hope for at this moment Fred.
Do I recall , almost certainly through a drunken haze , reading a post of yours saying that you up here again soon or was that just Scotland for the races?
I'm up in Scotland for 4 days at the beginning of July, then will spend some time in Liverpool afterwards. Not sure how long yet but will be a least 5/6 days I would guess.

I've gone full big sister mode and laid the law down to them. They are disrespecting Dad's memory and I expect better of them. All that kind of stuff.
Family bereavements can sometimes bring out the worst in people Anj. Especially if there are some underlying bad feelings to begin with. Emotions run high. I'm sure you'll be able to control them but it's not a nice situation to have to endure.

The posh hairdressers was a very therapeutic experience. I'm now more red squirrel than badger. The chair you sat in to get your hair washed was a massage chair. I've had a lovely back massage- I'm surprised I didn't nod off!. I am however considerably poorer than if I had gone to my usual place.
Glad you had a nice pampering. Hope you are feeling ok , red squirrels 🐿️ are endangered!

The posh hairdressers was a very therapeutic experience. I'm now more red squirrel than badger. The chair you sat in to get your hair washed was a massage chair. I've had a lovely back massage- I'm surprised I didn't nod off!. I am however considerably poorer than if I had gone to my usual place.
We all deserve little treats occasionally.
Just mark that down as yours x

It never rains but it pours. So my son having written off his mums 4x4 a couple of months back, I then bought him another one as my wife can no longer drive…now someone else has managed to drive into the side of it in a car park and now it may be written off…
Bloody hell , that's ridiculously bad luck. Must have been hell of a parking prang to write off the car.
At least no one was injured

Posted in the PM of a friend this morning by mistake!
"
Good morning all on this drizzly day here in Finland . I hope all had a good night and have a fine day today . What a game for the neutrals .We played on the whole much better even without Onana ,a shame that Iwobi can't pass .I would have hauled him off well before he scored ,I would never have made a football manager -I wouldn't have minded the payoffs of millions though.
We are not out of the woods but I could get a glimpse of the other side ,that is Everton for you .COYB"

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back