Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Messymascot's faith in humanity and ginger safe haven

Morning guys. love the condiment talk lol

I always have brown and tomato ketchup in the fridge, some things have to have one or the other, my favourite is reggae reggae sauce though. My spice tolerance seems to be dissipating though. I had some salt and pepper crispy chicken and my mouth was on fire, very poor form lol

Enjoy your day everyone, weekend almost upon us and apparently we have a new King something something. I'm not pro or anti royal, they're insignificant in my life, I won't be celebrating privilege whilst I'm on my arse.
I put some sauces in the fridge once they're opened, but never brown sauce or ketchup. If I put all my sauces in the fridge I'd need a a fridge just for them. I'm a saucy type of guy I guess.;)

I put some sauces in the fridge once they're opened, but never brown sauce or ketchup. If I put all my sauces in the fridge I'd need a a fridge just for them. I'm a saucy type of guy I guess.;)
It says on the bottles to refrigerate after opening so that's what I go with. I used to be known as the condiment kid lol I think the only thing in my fridge until shopping is sauces and condiments at the moment milk and marg aside.

I absolutely adore dogs T. But in one line you've just explained, better than I ever could, why I would never own one. lol
Thankfully doesn't happen very often, twice in 6 years I think. Like I say I buy decent strong bags to avoid this situation. Even worse when she rolls in it.

We were over the beach once and I'd let her off her lead, we headed into the nature reserve and I couldn't see her, turned around and noticed her head bopping up and down, when I got there she was rolling in the biggest dog turd ever and the beach is miles away, her harness was covered in it 🤮🤮🤢

Thankfully doesn't happen very often, twice in 6 years I think. Like I say I buy decent strong bags to avoid this situation. Even worse when she rolls in it.

We were over the beach once and I'd let her off her lead, we headed into the nature reserve and I couldn't see her, turned around and noticed her head bopping up and down, when I got there she was rolling in the biggest dog turd ever and the beach is miles away, her harness was covered in it 🤮🤮🤢
You're not selling it to me.

It says on the bottles to refrigerate after opening so that's what I go with. I used to be known as the condiment kid lol I think the only thing in my fridge until shopping is sauces and condiments at the moment milk and marg aside.
I don't know what they'd call me. I've just been through my store cupboards and I have 42 different sauces and condiments (Yes, I am bored). And I use them all. Plus there are a few I've run out of and haven't got round to replacing yet.

Morning chums,

Update from Rhodes...Mrs J says it's hot and sunny and the beer was lovely and cold as she reclined with the sea lapping at her feet. Well that cheered me up!

Anyway still can't shake this cold but I'm going back to the gym today albeit I will be taking it easy.

This coronation nonsense is really starting to bug me. You can't turn on the TV news for coverage. The cost at this time when we can't properly fund the NHS is beyond ludicrous.

So, the TV's only going on for sport and films until Mrs J returns.

Bright and sunny at the moment so I think some more gardening after gym. Rain forecast for tonight which is good.

Interesting thread on the main forum - 4 former players to transform this team - I based it on players I've seen and went for Baines, Ball, Kanchelskis and Rooney . Who would you guys go for?

On a tangent how awesome is Haaland? Undoubtedly the best goalscorer I've ever seen. Best player I've seen live is a toss up between Pele and Messi. I'd love to say Pele but in all honesty I only saw him in a friendly when I was 12 so I'm going to go for Messi.
If you're watching any films today Jazz make sure it's Star Wars one. May the fourth and all that.😀

Are we picking our favourite 4 Everton players?. Didn't quite get the question. For me it's the 17yo Rooney, Inchy pre Marwood tackle, Ratters and Reidy.

If you're watching any films today Jazz make sure it's Star Wars one. May the fourth and all that.😀

Are we picking our favourite 4 Everton players?. Didn't quite get the question. For me it's the 17yo Rooney, Inchy pre Marwood tackle, Ratters and Reidy.
Not really into Star Wars although I love Star Trek , weird init!

No, you pick the four Everton players you've seen that would transform the current team

Morning all.

Brown sauce with bacon butties. It is the law. I'm quite fond of mustard but not as an everyday thing - definitely with sausages or burgers or beef. Ham and mustard sandwiches are a favourite too.

I like to think I've got a good tolerance to spice but all those mustard family ones - like horseradish and wasabi absolutely kill me. I end up with my eyes watering and my nose streaming!

I'm a bit like your friend @Gwladysover I can't abide ketchup and I think it's the gloopy feel of it. Similarly I would rather eat my own head than drink tomato juice for the same reason! Love your pics.

Glad Mrs J is having a good time @jazzy. Enjoy the gym. I answer to your question about 4 former players, and sticking to ones I have seen I would pick Peter Reid, Bob Latchford, Dave Thomas and Joseph Yobo.

My brothers appear to have made up with each other. Not sure how long it will last. it's very sad but as somebody said earlier, bereavements can bring out the worst in people. Number 1 brother's wife and one of his daughters are coming over from Perth tomorrow. I'm going back to Liverpool on Saturday and will be there until after the funeral. My gang are travelling on Monday.

We did find a venue - took your advice @Barnfred 55 and went with Heath Hall. the place we looked at in Childwall wanted £70 an hour just for the room hire. Massive rip off!

i have managed to avoid all things Coronation related but did see a few houses in Liverpool with bunting up - which surprised me a bit.

Have a good day all.
We are a mixed household , Mrs J is notionally catholic and I suppose that I am protestant but in reality neither of us has any interest in religion. No, what I mean is that Mrs J like brown sauce and I can't abide the stuff and have ketchup. However we both like mustard and anything hot and spicy. That said she likes marmite and peanut butter and I hate both. Happy days!

I absolutely adore dogs T. But in one line you've just explained, better than I ever could, why I would never own one. lol
It's never happened to me in 40 years Fred. T must be a cheapskate on the poo bags front . My recommendation T is to stop using paper ones! Mrs J once , stupidly , used a bread loaf bag to pick up a poo not realising that there were holes in it.

And, just yesterday when I was enjoying a well deserved hour in the sun I caught Rosie eating one of Tintin's poos - yuk gross.

Mustard has to be wholegrain for me or Dijon, English mustard is rank I can't stand it, I don't mind horseradish but it can be fairly brutal.

I used to have a fairly good spice tolerance probably madras level but not eating anything spicy for a while has really dimmed it, stuff that never even used to register can have the mouth tingling lol

It's never happened to me in 40 years Fred. T must be a cheapskate on the poo bags front . My recommendation T is to stop using paper ones! Mrs J once , stupidly , used a bread loaf bag to pick up a poo not realising that there were holes in it.

And, just yesterday when I was enjoying a well deserved hour in the sun I caught Rosie eating one of Tintin's poos - yuk gross.
My bags are decent, I will have you know lol, I can't stand the thought of my fingers in it lol I am not sure what happened to this one had a hole in it. Thankfully it wasn't a sloppy stinky one, still bad enough though bloody gross 🤢

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back