Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Messymascot's faith in humanity and ginger safe haven

Why does that not surprise me?
As I get older I realise my tolerance levels are changing ,the Chinese are at the brunt of it whenever I watch a wild life programme (for the older ones) and there are E.G. lots of pangolins being killed for their scales -which have no medicinal value at all.And now they have money to burn they are intent on extincting ( Is that a word )numerous animals for no benefit at all.
"Causing the extinction "is of course the correct way to say it .

As I get older I realise my tolerance levels are changing ,the Chinese are at the brunt of it whenever I watch a wild life programme (for the older ones) and there are E.G. lots of pangolins being killed for their scales -which have no medicinal value at all.And now they have money to burn they are intent on extincting ( Is that a word )numerous animals for no benefit at all.
"Causing the extinction "is of course the correct way to say it .
Very well said sir. I suppose one has to be careful nowadays with stereotyping and the risk of claims of racism but eating any possible animal / mammal does seem to be something of a Chinese delicacy.
I don't like their attitude to animals and I have no time whatsoever for the restrictive nature of their political regime and therefore despite the fact that it has a fascinating history I will never set foot in that country.

Very well said sir. I suppose one has to be careful nowadays with stereotyping and the risk of claims of racism but eating any possible animal / mammal does seem to be something of a Chinese delicacy.
I don't like their attitude to animals and I have no time whatsoever for the restrictive nature of their political regime and therefore despite the fact that it has a fascinating history I will never set foot in that country.
Here ! here !

What about when the cat does a squidgy one in the litter tray?
Well given the litter tray is usually in next door's garden it doesn't really matter. lol
Why does that not surprise me?
It was a joke Jazz. I don't think it's actually true. I was referring to bird nest soup and I think they clean the bird poo off before they make the soup. Or hope so anywaylol

Lord Patton, the last governor of Hong Kong has had a few things to say about China today.
I deplore their attitude to animals. Shark fin soup being one of the most appalling things ever.

Busy day by my standards. Mowed the front meadow, had a much needed hair cut, (#2 all over), got tea on the go, been down the pub, and applied for a job. By the time I checked the email, it had already gone, but guess I am in some file now. Will ask them tomorrow. (Sainsburys).

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back