Messymascot's faith in humanity and ginger safe haven

I hope you've already eaten half otherwise that looks like an OAP portion!
Very nice but where’s the rest of the chips?
Under the fish of course. 😀
I
The fish was Hake. Only serve what they catch here. And they only catch what us sustainable. The way it should be..

There were actually too many chips and I left some.

12 degrees and cloudy here. Don't feel the need to have the heating on, the house is quite warm - get all the sun on the back which is where our living room is. I'm in agreement with the rest of them @Barnfred 55, I hope you got more chips than that!

Bit of a faux pas last night, I didn't realise Mr F had left the patio door slightly open last night - the curtains were drawn and I didn't check. At 5.30 am, a very happy kitty presented me, in our bedroom, on my side of the bed with a freshly killed mouse she had caught. So thoughtful....

I've been planting some herbs and other things that daughter's boyfriend gave us today. I've got sage, parsley, borage, sorrel(?) and something that looks fluffy and smells lemony.

I'm quite excited about the Masterchef final tonight. Don't know if any of you have been watching but some of the things they have been cooking in the latter stages have been amazing.

@bigjonny How was Bruce last night? Great pic too.

Just back. Had a lovely afternoon and evening. Met a very nice couple from Garstang who have been coming down here for 40 years. His name is Alan and she used to work for Midiand Bank. And they are staying literally over the road from me. How strange is that..

Weather lovely now and sun out. Going to pour myself one of the G&Ts the proprietor left for me and sit outside and read my book. Have a good evening everybody.

Took my wife and family out for a Birthday meal tonight. As it was my daughters birthday on Monday as well we made a big deal of it. Granddaughter loved it as she’s now a proper grown up ten year old and my ten month old grandson did nothing but laugh and smile in his high chair, funnier than most comedians tbh….anyway shattered now……..

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back