Messymascot's faith in humanity and ginger safe haven

Took my wife and family out for a Birthday meal tonight. As it was my daughters birthday on Monday as well we made a big deal of it. Granddaughter loved it as she’s now a proper grown up ten year old and my ten month old grandson did nothing but laugh and smile in his high chair, funnier than most comedians tbh….anyway shattered now……..
What a lovely way to spend your evening. Family time is very precious.

Took my wife and family out for a Birthday meal tonight. As it was my daughters birthday on Monday as well we made a big deal of it. Granddaughter loved it as she’s now a proper grown up ten year old and my ten month old grandson did nothing but laugh and smile in his high chair, funnier than most comedians tbh….anyway shattered now……..
Sounds lovely. Belated Birthday wishes to your wife and daughter. 💙

Morning. Dull day for the first of June. Just psyching ourselves up for the adventure park. Sun is forecast for later this afternoon but taking a winter coat just in case. Have a good day, all.💙
A little chill in the air here but still in T shirt and shorts. Yet another sunny day 21degrees forecasted.
Just done my morning physio with mum and off to Ormskirk to get some holiday money and a haircut.
Have a lovely day everyone.

12 degrees and cloudy here. Don't feel the need to have the heating on, the house is quite warm - get all the sun on the back which is where our living room is. I'm in agreement with the rest of them @Barnfred 55, I hope you got more chips than that!

Bit of a faux pas last night, I didn't realise Mr F had left the patio door slightly open last night - the curtains were drawn and I didn't check. At 5.30 am, a very happy kitty presented me, in our bedroom, on my side of the bed with a freshly killed mouse she had caught. So thoughtful....

I've been planting some herbs and other things that daughter's boyfriend gave us today. I've got sage, parsley, borage, sorrel(?) and something that looks fluffy and smells lemony.

I'm quite excited about the Masterchef final tonight. Don't know if any of you have been watching but some of the things they have been cooking in the latter stages have been amazing.

@bigjonny How was Bruce last night? Great pic too.
Brilliant thanks Anj. good audience as well , there wasn’t loads of phones stuck in the air blocking the view.

Brilliant thanks Anj. good audience as well , there wasn’t loads of phones stuck in the air blocking the view.

Yep, brilliant sums it up , 3 hours of total energy , it must be nice to earn your living with a bunch of mates you’ve known for many years just rocking away. We loved every minute of it . And the warmest I’ve ever been at Murrayfield, ive been many times but most often on a freezing cold day in February watching the rugby. Hope he comes back soonest 🤞

Morning, hope you're all good. I'm feeling a bit peed off, my dentist is shutting down and I can't get in anywhere. I'm having a little bit of sensitivity at the back when I have cold stuff. I had a filling fall out and then half what was left of the tooth fell out as well. Lost a filling at the front as well and have a bit of a hole, thankfully in the side of the tooth

Not one dentist will take me in. I've even had suggestions of going to bloody Manchester or Lancaster. Absolutely crazy. Not sure I can afford private but might have no choice. The NHS is on it's arse, in month 13 waiting for the Rheumatologist and can't even get a dental appointment. Too many people on this island ffs

Have a good day guys. :(

Morning, hope you're all good. I'm feeling a bit peed off, my dentist is shutting down and I can't get in anywhere. I'm having a little bit of sensitivity at the back when I have cold stuff. I had a filling fall out and then half what was left of the tooth fell out as well. Lost a filling at the front as well and have a bit of a hole, thankfully in the side of the tooth

Not one dentist will take me in. I've even had suggestions of going to bloody Manchester or Lancaster. Absolutely crazy. Not sure I can afford private but might have no choice. The NHS is on it's arse, in month 13 waiting for the Rheumatologist and can't even get a dental appointment. Too many people on this island ffs

Have a good day guys. :(
If you tell them you are in real pain they have to take you ,have a nail in your pocket and when they prod your gums you prick your leg.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back