Messymascot's faith in humanity and ginger safe haven

Hello everybody. @blueloon and @bigjonny so glad you enjoyed it. I'm so excited for Villa Pzrk. Two weeks tomorrow! Love the set list too.
@Barnfred 55 your holiday pics are great. It all looks so beautiful.
I've been at a funeral this afternoon.My friend's Mum passed away at the grand age of 99. It was a humanist service, very lovely and very dignified. Saw some old work colleagues from Land Registry.
This morning daughter and I went to the Metro Centre. Had a good rummage in Primarni, got some stuff for my hols - not until September but couldn't resist the bargains.
Can't believe we haven’t signed Coady.

Have a great evening x

Hello everybody. @blueloon and @bigjonny so glad you enjoyed it. I'm so excited for Villa Pzrk. Two weeks tomorrow! Love the set list too.
@Barnfred 55 your holiday pics are great. It all looks so beautiful.
I've been at a funeral this afternoon.My friend's Mum passed away at the grand age of 99. It was a humanist service, very lovely and very dignified. Saw some old work colleagues from Land Registry.
This morning daughter and I went to the Metro Centre. Had a good rummage in Primarni, got some stuff for my hols - not until September but couldn't resist the bargains.
Can't believe we haven’t signed Coady.

Have a great evening x
Enjoy the Boss, it’ll be another fantastic night!

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back