Messymascot's faith in humanity and ginger safe haven

Morning hope you're all good. The sky is a bit overcast today so a bit chillier.

I am thinking of trying a experiment. I have some cinnamon and raisin bagels and I am thinking of trying some dry cured bacon in a sanger. I am contemplating maybe trying some peanut butter or some sevilla marmalade. Cutting edge of cooking here :Blink:

Enjoy your day everyone.

Morning hope you're all good. The sky is a bit overcast today so a bit chillier.

I am thinking of trying a experiment. I have some cinnamon and raisin bagels and I am thinking of trying some dry cured bacon in a sanger. I am contemplating maybe trying some peanut butter or some sevilla marmalade. Cutting edge of cooking here :Blink:

Enjoy your day everyone.
Photos please but not of you being sick! I would go with the marmalade easier to clean up. lol lol

As regular readers will recall, the last 3 years have dealt me some pretty crap cards. But after the dust settles, (nearly, but not quite), being semi/proper retired after looking out for Nik and then Mum, is pretty ace. The weather helps, obvs, but even so, if you can, financially, I would recommend it.
Apologies if already posted and I missed it but how did your job interview go?

Enjoy your day everyone.
You been taking culinary tips off Mrs Blue T?

Enjoy your day everyone.
Sounds good actually mate.

Interesting story about the above-mentioned Hotel. I was swimming in the sea a few days ago and got talking to a couple of very pleasant young Australian ladies, as you do. Turns out they worked at said Star Castle Hotel and sold me the idea of eating there that night as it wasn't fully booked. They didn't have to try very hard to be fair, they had me at hello. In fact they had me at "h"😀

Not 30 minutes later said ladies decided to change out of their wet swimming gear under very small towels (why do women always do that?). And no I don't have any pics and yes I did look the other way. Honest.

Anyway by the time I got back to the flat and phoned up it was fully booked. So an abrupt end to a blossoming relationship 😀

Managed to lose my wife today in a large shop outlet. She wanted the loo and set off to find one. I was laden down like a pack mule. Eventually I had half a dozen members of staff and myself looking for her because the facility didn’t have customer toilets and she was just wandering around. Anyway, found her, thanked the staff and found a loo in another shop…..a fun day…..

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back