Messymascot's faith in humanity and ginger safe haven

Good morning everyone. Yet another sunny day here.
Getting up early to get the bus to Argostoli and the ferry to Lixouri. The headland has spectacular scenery and we will do a nice circular walk .
Tried to post some photos but all too big despite being re sized.
Can someone explain the MSP deal for me please. As reported £100-150 million pound loan to finish the stadium and in return they get interest, a 25% shareholding and 2 board seats. Sounds a ridiculously good deal for MSP.
If what's reported is correct they get interest, their money back and a quarter of the value of the club , which is only valued at £500/600 million including a new stadium that cost more than that alone. None of it makes sense.
But we have a world class accountant as our owner. In Mosh we trust! (Typed in sarcasm font🤣🤣)

Morning all, hope you are all enjoying the sunshine. Typed through gritted teeth as it’s cloudy once again and the temperature is currently 11 degrees and even the central heating policeman has considered putting it on, he resisted temptation though😕.
Enjoy your holidays @Barnfred 55 and @jazzy not jealous of all those clear blue skies. lol
I’m off to the shop to get warm, have a good day, all.💙

Morning all, hope you are all enjoying the sunshine. Typed through gritted teeth as it’s cloudy once again and the temperature is currently 11 degrees and even the central heating policeman has considered putting it on, he resisted temptation though😕.
Enjoy your holidays @Barnfred 55 and @jazzy not jealous of all those clear blue skies. lol
I’m off to the shop to get warm, have a good day, all.💙
Only 32 degrees here today, a bit too hot really. Lovely evening temperature of 20

Bit cloudy and fresher today so decided against beach and opted for a long walk taking in the local scenery. Had a cheese and onion toastie for lunch at the old Town cafe then took a route around the airport and then around the garrison, ending up back in town. About 5 miles in total but seeming.more due to the terrain. Bloody knackered now 😀

Booked into a nice restaurant on the Quay for my last evening on the islands. Its gone so quickly.

Lovely pics again Fred. I never knew Mary Wilson was called Gladys.
It's been a bit cool here today, cloudy and dull. I could do with a bit of 32 degrees @jazzy ! I've survived two days at work, mostly catching up with the backlog I had. I reckon I've cleared it now. Gym and shopping tomorrow.
I see the PGA and LIV golf have joined together. Saudi sportswashing wins again. Nobody actually cares do they. Makes me sad and disillusioned.

In other news I've ungraded my phone. I can't get the SIM in. My fake nails are making it very difficult 🤣🤣.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back