Messymascot's faith in humanity and ginger safe haven

What is this anniversary of which you keep thanking people….
Keep up Pete
Morning all, fresher weather today after yesterday’s thunderstorm. So pleased for you @peteblue and Mrs Pete. Enjoy all the catching up you have to do. I hope that you can heal the rift between you and your son @blue1948 maybe your son is waiting for an opportunity too you never know….
Anyway today is the 47th anniversary of the last day it rained for ten weeks. Have a good day, all.💙
View attachment 214484
You even liked the post FFS😀

Hello all. Not only have I been catching up with tne cricket I have also been catching up on the Partygate debate today. I'm no fan of Theresa May but I do love the way she has stayed in the Commons and takes every opportunity to put the boot into Boris! Her speech was actually pretty good today.In fact it was a good day for girl power- Yvette Cooper put the odious Rees-Mogg in his place too.
It's very muggy and clammy here. Not nice at all. I've also sent off for some partial retirement figures. We'll see what comes back.
At least you can say Yvette us the better dancer😀.

You can throw her husband into the equation too.

Good morning all on this hot day here in Finland .I hope all are welland had a good night .Happy anniversary @Gwladysover it is still yesterday here in Hyvinkää I hope it was a day to remember despite the jibes from @peteblue .
Bad news on the car front ,I took it for an MOT andit failed ,the main problem was the steering lock not working and I am having difficulties trying to sort that ,the good news is there is another up for sale with rust everywhere that I might get the parts from.COYB

The very best;). You and Cal will be in my thoughts today 💙
Cheers H.

I see you just managed to edit that before I got a chance to be a cad.😀

Woke early and have been reminiscing on the big day 31 years ago. All happy thoughts so been good, so far.

Going out with the neighbours for lunch. Was planning on going to one of Cal's favourite cafes on the North Coast near Newquay but showers now forecast up there. So we'll see.

Cheers H.

I see you just managed to edit that before I got a chance to be a cad.😀

Woke early and have been reminiscing on the big day 31 years ago. All happy thoughts so been good, so far.

Going out with the neighbours for lunch. Was planning on going to one of Cal's favourite cafes on the North Coast near Newquay but showers now forecast up there. So we'll see.
Blummin’ autocorrect, just noticed in time, Carl is our son-in-law. Glad it’s good so far, long may it continue.

Morning all, raining here at the moment but due to stop soon, if it does will venture up to the railway station to renew railcards. I received an email saying they were due to renew, click link etc. Several attempts to log in ended in failure, messaged them, no reply, more log in fails, son informs me Railcard are having problems with app but this has been resolved, NO it flaming well hasn’t. So off to the station I go. At least the booking office is still there to help - for the moment. @blue1948 thanks for the anniversary wishes, had a good day. Good luck with finding the parts for your car, sounds like a project.
Have a good day, all💙

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back