Messymascot's faith in humanity and ginger safe haven

@anjelikaferrett what a mornings cricket !
I've never seen anything like that first hour in test cricket. Root is a genius.
Not sure that we will get enough runs to win this game but boy what an exciting approach
Australia may well win but they are so negative.
Anyway in other news gorgeous day here and no storms or even hint of them so far today.
How's the jungle coming along Jazz?

@anjelikaferrett what a mornings cricket !
I've never seen anything like that first hour in test cricket. Root is a genius.
Not sure that we will get enough runs to win this game but boy what an exciting approach
Australia may well win but they are so negative.
Anyway in other news gorgeous day here and no storms or even hint of them so far today.
Unfortunately I've been in the office this morning. I booked myself on some refresher training 9am -1pm. On my way home now so will catch up on it later!

Morning all, fresher weather today after yesterday’s thunderstorm. So pleased for you @peteblue and Mrs Pete. Enjoy all the catching up you have to do. I hope that you can heal the rift between you and your son @blue1948 maybe your son is waiting for an opportunity too you never know….
Anyway today is the 47th anniversary of the last day it rained for ten weeks. Have a good day, all.💙
View attachment 214484
Happy anniversary x

Morning all, fresher weather today after yesterday’s thunderstorm. So pleased for you @peteblue and Mrs Pete. Enjoy all the catching up you have to do. I hope that you can heal the rift between you and your son @blue1948 maybe your son is waiting for an opportunity too you never know….
Anyway today is the 47th anniversary of the last day it rained for ten weeks. Have a good day, all.💙
View attachment 214484
Happy anniversary!

Yes I think another 30-50 runs would have made us favourites to win. As it is I think the Aussies will knock the runs off.
I reckon the weather could be the deciding factor here. Sunny tomorrow and the Aussies will prevail. Overcast and a bit of humidity will play into Anderson's and Broad's hands.

Get the rain dancing shoes out Jazz. ;)

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back