Messymascot's faith in humanity and ginger safe haven

God morning all on this lovely day here in Hyvinkää.I hope all are well and had a great sleep. @peteblue I sincerely hope your wife is chuffed about your son ,what a lovely Father's day .I am estranged from my youngest boy ,he took his mum's side in the divorce and we haven't spoken for more than 20 years so you have raised my hopes again .Have a great day blues COYT

God morning all on this lovely day here in Hyvinkää.I hope all are well and had a great sleep. @peteblue I sincerely hope your wife is chuffed about your son ,what a lovely Father's day .I am estranged from my youngest boy ,he took his mum's side in the divorce and we haven't spoken for more than 20 years so you have raised my hopes again .Have a great day blues COYT
It’s impossible for me to offer any sensible advice as I obviously don’t know anything about the situation nor is it one I’ve experienced myself. But I do believe that sometimes life provides unexpected opportunities for us to grasp , hopefully you’ll get an opportunity to do this. You have the wisdom that comes with older age , and you’ll know if the time is right. You have a great day too.

Morning all, fresher weather today after yesterday’s thunderstorm. So pleased for you @peteblue and Mrs Pete. Enjoy all the catching up you have to do. I hope that you can heal the rift between you and your son @blue1948 maybe your son is waiting for an opportunity too you never know….
Anyway today is the 47th anniversary of the last day it rained for ten weeks. Have a good day, all.💙
IMG_1044.webp

Morning all, fresher weather today after yesterday’s thunderstorm. So pleased for you @peteblue and Mrs Pete. Enjoy all the catching up you have to do. I hope that you can heal the rift between you and your son @blue1948 maybe your son is waiting for an opportunity too you never know….
Anyway today is the 47th anniversary of the last day it rained for ten weeks. Have a good day, all.💙
View attachment 214484
Happy anniversary H. For Hagar's sake, I do hope that's a vegetarian pizza.

It really is. My lad in the USA and I always had a somewhat difficult relationship, too alike really, but tonight we came back together and the family is as one again. Hard to explain really but my wife will be overjoyed….
I'm really pleased for you Pete.
I Always had a difficult relationship with my younger brother as we are polar opposites but we're now closer having been through a difficult year together.

Not everyone's cup of tea I know but whilst sitting with a beer channel hopping last nightI I watched Robbie Williams live at the Isle of Wight.

I thought he was finished tbh but he certainly put on a great show to my surprise.
I turned over just as he came on. Not that I've got anything against Robbie but I was just miffed that Echo and the Bunnymen didn't come on as per the TV schedule 😀

I watched a program on Glastonbury on the other side that it turned out I'd seen before.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back