Messymascot's faith in humanity and ginger safe haven

Hello all. Not only have I been catching up with tne cricket I have also been catching up on the Partygate debate today. I'm no fan of Theresa May but I do love the way she has stayed in the Commons and takes every opportunity to put the boot into Boris! Her speech was actually pretty good today.In fact it was a good day for girl power- Yvette Cooper put the odious Rees-Mogg in his place too.
It's very muggy and clammy here. Not nice at all. I've also sent off for some partial retirement figures. We'll see what comes back.

I reckon the weather could be the deciding factor here. Sunny tomorrow and the Aussies will prevail. Overcast and a bit of humidity will play into Anderson's and Broad's hands.

Get the rain dancing shoes out Jazz. ;)
Those 2 quick wickets for Broad just might have tipped the match in our favour especially if it's overcast tomorrow. Going to be close.

Hello all. Not only have I been catching up with tne cricket I have also been catching up on the Partygate debate today. I'm no fan of Theresa May but I do love the way she has stayed in the Commons and takes every opportunity to put the boot into Boris! Her speech was actually pretty good today.In fact it was a good day for girl power- Yvette Cooper put the odious Rees-Mogg in his place too.
It's very muggy and clammy here. Not nice at all. I've also sent off for some partial retirement figures. We'll see what comes back.

Please no politics or you’ll set me off…mind you I’ve been having a bit of fun in CA……

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back