Messymascot's faith in humanity and ginger safe haven

See the shoes worked JazzšŸ˜€
after those 2 quick wickets I didn't want rain just muggy , overcast conditions.

Ok, we are 100 miles away from Birmingham but you need Noah's Ark here today. Mind you it's probably dry in Ormskirk.

No chance of gardening so already done mum's big shop so gym and then hopefully watch England beat the Aussies.

Have a lovely day everyone

Yes Iā€™d seen the pics before, it was ref to the weather that threw me. Anyway stop digging Pete.

Even though this is now a day late, I hope you both had a wonderful anniversary ā€¦..
It was the long hot summer of 76 and June 19th was the last day it rained for ten weeks hence the weather ref rather than my wedding - just my warped sense of humour. We had a lovely anniversary, thanks.

It was the long hot summer of 76 and June 19th was the last day it rained for ten weeks hence the weather ref rather than my wedding - just my warped sense of humour. We had a lovely anniversary, thanks.

Yep I remember that summer, our second child had been born some months earlier and it was really difficult dealing with the heat. We get to celebrate our 51st (anniversary not child) in Augustā€¦doesnā€™t time flyā€¦.

Good afternoon everybody. Rainy here today and no cricket for me to listentowhile I work. Such a shame. Thinking of you @Barnfred 55 .
I hope you have a nice lunch with your friends. I've put some stupid bets on at Royal Ascot - to the level of a 10p ew acca would net me Ā£250k. No science or research behind it but you never know!
I'm currently on my lunch break. I've gone back on calorie counting and healthy eating. 3 months to our hols. The cat loves me today - I've shared a bag of prawns with her! Our PT is away for a week so no sessions with him
I'll have to motivate myself to go on my own.
Have a lovely day all x

My memory of that summer is of being inundated by swarms of ladybirds on Wallasey beach . Glad you had a lovely anniversary.

Good afternoon everybody. Rainy here today and no cricket for me to listentowhile I work. Such a shame. Thinking of you @Barnfred 55 .
I hope you have a nice lunch with your friends. I've put some stupid bets on at Royal Ascot - to the level of a 10p ew acca would net me Ā£250k. No science or research behind it but you never know!
I'm currently on my lunch break. I've gone back on calorie counting and healthy eating. 3 months to our hols. The cat loves me today - I've shared a bag of prawns with her! Our PT is away for a week so no sessions with him
I'll have to motivate myself to go on my own.
Have a lovely day all x
I do hope you had Paddington in your acca Anj ;)

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back