Messymascot's faith in humanity and ginger safe haven

G&T Friday is Opihr with Fevertree tonic, cardamom pics and orange slice. Cheers everyone. Have a great weekend.

I thought it was "mind yer car mate?" 😀
Enjoy!

No "Keeping Dixie " was one of the first Scouse phrases when I moved up and was doing criminal law. I remember going to a police interview and being totally flumouxed when it came up. I made notes and hurried back to the office and asked what it meant. My principal laughed his socks when he told me it was to keep lookout when your mate is doing a burglary. I felt so stupid.

Enjoy!

No "Keeping Dixie " was one of the first Scouse phrases when I moved up and was doing criminal law. I remember going to a police interview and being totally flumouxed when it came up. I made notes and hurried back to the office and asked what it meant. My principal laughed his socks when he told me it was to keep lookout when your mate is doing a burglary. I felt so stupid.
Used to keep Dixie around school when your mates were having a quick fag

Enjoy!

Keeping ‘short name for Richard’ is the oft used Irish expression for the same noble act.

*Damn you poor language removed.

Hope Mrs Pete enjoyed her drive and you woke refreshed from your doze.

Nothing to apologise for Pete. Hopefully tomorrow will be a better day. And if you do want to share your feelings , go right ahead. We're all friends x

thanks both, yes she did enjoy her drive, I didn’t actually sleep after all but had a break nonetheless…..

Alright friends,

It's been a hot , humid and expensive day!

The ercol display unit turned into a display unit , coffee table, side table , bed for the 2nd bedroom ( we hardly ever have guests) new mattress for said bed and new wardrobe!

She doesn't do it often but when she spends money Mrs J goes for it!

Ah well it was in the Stokers sale and the lady needed the commission and it was interest free.

Have a lovely evening everyone.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back