Messymascot's faith in humanity and ginger safe haven

Great to see so many moving tributes to Messy. But I'm going to have to love you and leave you for a while. I have a family of 4 coming for tea tomorrow night and I have promised them the best curry they have ever had. If I don't make a start now they'll be having a takeaway. :)

It'll take my mind off today's sad event for a a few hours. But I'll no doubt be cracking open one or two beers during the afternoon, so I'll toast his memory.

Ciao.

well hello Messy and the mascoteers…. I have no idea where to start with my recent activities
Those who are regulars here may remember I headed back to see my Urology consultant … and of course to visit my family in Manchester for Christmas….. so why am I here at the departure lounge heading back to Spain a week before Xmas
Why is my daughter threatening the hospital consultant
Why am I full of wine at 2pm
Perhaps I’ll write a short story … it warrants one
The upshot is it looks like I’ll be home alone in Spain for Xmas … which actually I am genuinely looking forward to
Gave a great day folks I need just a splash more Tempranillo before I board
Messy
My regards felicitations and totems of luck this Xmas are all dedicated to you fella

Great to see so many moving tributes to Messy. But I'm going to have to love you and leave you for a while. I have a family of 4 coming for tea tomorrow night and I have promised them the best curry they have ever had. If I don't make a start now they'll be having a takeaway. :)

It'll take my mind off today's sad event for a a few hours. But I'll no doubt be cracking open one or two beers during the afternoon, so I'll toast his memory.

Ciao.
Try to have a lovely time with your family Fred , God knows you deserve it mare.

well hello Messy and the mascoteers…. I have no idea where to start with my recent activities
Those who are regulars here may remember I headed back to see my Urology consultant … and of course to visit my family in Manchester for Christmas….. so why am I here at the departure lounge heading back to Spain a week before Xmas
Why is my daughter threatening the hospital consultant
Why am I full of wine at 2pm
Perhaps I’ll write a short story … it warrants one
The upshot is it looks like I’ll be home alone in Spain for Xmas … which actually I am genuinely looking forward to
Gave a great day folks I need just a splash more Tempranillo before I board
Messy
My regards felicitations and totems of luck this Xmas are all dedicated to you fella
Hope everything works out for you Amigo.

Sounds like a long and complicated story so we are here for you when or if you want to unload.

Ciao.
Enjoy yourself. Curry sounds awesome.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back