Messymascot's faith in humanity and ginger safe haven

I second that. @blue1948 you have said so many lovely things about Karl for months. Even when some of us kept distracting you with our sausage’s discussions ;)

@jazzy I hope your doggie is doing okay. x
Thanks Sassy . We wont know for another 2 weeks until further X rays are taken.

He's limping but on painkillers and has a good appetite.

He seems comfortable t the moment

Thanks Sassy . We wont know for another 2 weeks until further X rays are taken.

He's limping but on painkillers and has a good appetite.

He seems comfortable t the moment
A good appetite is a good sign so may he continue wanting to eat a lot. Hopefully the X-rays will give you a better prognosis regarding his arthritis, but you as his parent will know if he begins suffering then when would be the right time to let him go. As hard and sad as it will be for you and Mrs. J I know you don’t want to see him in pain either. For now, shower him with love and lots of tasty treats. Xx

A good appetite is a good sign so may he continue wanting to eat a lot. Hopefully the X-rays will give you a better prognosis regarding his arthritis, but you as his parent will know if he begins suffering then when would be the right time to let him go. As hard and sad as it will be for you and Mrs. J I know you don’t want to see him in pain either. For now, shower him with love and lots of tasty treats. Xx
Sass , our hope is that it is arthritis - we can control that with meds - and not bone cancer

@Methuselah hope your wife gets out of hospital today.
Her indoors is home. Two daughters went to hospital and were told Monday. They wouldn't accept that and managed to get her out today. She does look a lot better after the treatment and should be able to get a good nights sleep in her own bed tonight. Thanks to everyone for their support.

Her indoors is home. Two daughters went to hospital and were told Monday. They wouldn't accept that and managed to get her out today. She does look a lot better after the treatment and should be able to get a good nights sleep in her own bed tonight. Thanks to everyone for their support.
Oh thats good news. Pleased to hear it x

That’s great news.

Make sure to spoil her rotten now.

Brilliant news, sir! Make sure she’s pampered well.

Good evening my lovelies. What a sad day today has been. I've been thinking a lot about Messy, as we all have. Such dignity, such warmth and such a beautiful soul. It's also made me think about friendship. I like many of the people in this forum without knowing them. They make me smile, they are good decent folks. The Depression thread is one of the most amazing things ever. The support is phenomenal. Over the last few months I feel that I have actually made friends with people on here. and in other conversations - The GOT ladies are now a tight little bunch! We've all shared parts of our lives, we've chatted about rubbish and more serious matters. I've never met any of the people on here but this forum has shown that you can have friends who you have never met and who you genuinely care about. Long may it continue.
Love this Anje. Oh, and the GOT ladies of whom you speak are a phenomenal bunch who do indeed live up to the new title of this thread. They, yourself included, are the heart and soul of GOT.

That's great news. Your daughter sounds like a real trooper. Good for her for fighting your corner.

Keep posting mate. I've said before that I really enjoy reading your posts about the old days.

Take care both of you.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back