Messymascot's faith in humanity and ginger safe haven

Her indoors is home. Two daughters went to hospital and were told Monday. They wouldn't accept that and managed to get her out today. She does look a lot better after the treatment and should be able to get a good nights sleep in her own bed tonight. Thanks to everyone for their support.
That’s such good news. Well done to your daughters getting her out, there’s no place like home.

I second that. @blue1948 you have said so many lovely things about Karl for months. Even when some of us kept distracting you with our sausage’s discussions ;)

@jazzy I hope your doggie is doing okay. x
Anyway Sassy , hope you are free of the red ants , the RS get everywhere - you should know that by now.

Have a wonderful holiday

Her indoors is home. Two daughters went to hospital and were told Monday. They wouldn't accept that and managed to get her out today. She does look a lot better after the treatment and should be able to get a good nights sleep in her own bed tonight. Thanks to everyone for their support.
Excellent news, your daughters sound as fierce as @fandjango and the type that one is thankful to have as they are advocating for their parents’ needs. May your wife continue recovering. Xx

Anyway Sassy , hope you are free of the red ants , the RS get everywhere - you should know that by now.

Have a wonderful holiday
Thanks, Jazzy. I’m free of red ants but it seems Costa Rica’s critters want a taste of this Sassy :( As I was sunbathing this morning and now got bitten by a spider. My left leg is getting a bit swollen but I shall survive lol

C389E969-A821-484F-92A8-F7AF78DA67A7.webp

Sounds a scary place Costa Rica!
Scary enough that now I want to move here lol tbh I love the outdoors so while some critters have been bugging the overall experience has been amazing. Here a few shots of this beauty of a country that has no violent crimes, no army and lovely people.

6AD64003-A96E-4C8A-8CC3-4799523ADFED.jpeg

23D1EDB6-5AC2-4E4A-9A6C-A78FA44201BC.jpeg

B8CCCADD-47CE-4427-8FE3-C91E3190827A.jpeg

80065DCA-E76C-4151-9F9E-2B885146C4CF.jpeg

5BB1245C-5220-42B4-89B4-7DC3B159281B.jpeg

638367C0-2BB1-4024-8152-AA2A4043C529.webp

Attachments

• 2336A4C4-1987-416B-AED9-7CC7D3D2FFD5.webp
    2336A4C4-1987-416B-AED9-7CC7D3D2FFD5.webp
    49.5 KB · Views: 14
Scary enough that now I want to move here lol tbh I love the outdoors so while some critters have been bugging the overall experience has been amazing. Here a few shots of this beauty of a country that has no violent crimes, no army and lovely people.

View attachment 148878

View attachment 148880

View attachment 148881

View attachment 148882

View attachment 148883

View attachment 148885
That looks gorgeous. Enjoy the rest of your holiday. Stay away from the bugs!

Morning all ,still so sad but we must stay strong especially with the virus wreaking havoc all over .A mention to @Barnfred 55 ,we have not forgotten you Fred at all and from your post I know you took Karl's passing hard so it would be great to see you post today ,unless of course you are still churning out curry for the masses .
@Sassy Colombian ,it seems you are as tasty as we all thought ,you too be careful and stay safe ,Costa Rica looks fantastic and great photos .
@jazzy good news will hopefully abound when the x-rays come I am so hopeful that medication will be the answer .
I must say that I love this thread and the folks that post on here but I too have been taken aback by the amount of people posting as the news has gotten around the forum ,to all the regulars a great big thank you for the help you have all given to Karl in his last weeks and I will be standing when his photo is shown at Goodison .

Good morning everybody. Hope you are all OK. I'm still sad about Messy. I'm sure that given his sunny nature and positivity he has already made friends with the angels and will be spreading the word up there about Everton. A few miracles wouldn't go amiss.
@Barnfred 55 I learned a new word on Friday. Lalochezia. It means the relief of stress and/ or pain by using profanities. Comes from the Greek lalo- to talk and Chezia - to relieve. Some sources have chezia to mean defecate. Literally Greek for talking sh*t!! So I have concluded that I am not foul- mouthed, I have a PhD in lalochezia ? ? .

Have a good day folks!

View attachment 148878

View attachment 148880

View attachment 148881

View attachment 148882

View attachment 148883

View attachment 148885
Looks lovely, Sassy not sure about the spiders though, I’m terrified of them.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back