Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Messymascot's faith in humanity and ginger safe haven

That's amazing.
It is. Some people have the knees and youth to walk up to it.

Went to see a lad who I met about 35 years ago, just because we were the only people in the Winslow. For the next 15 years we kept in touch and I was able to get him tickets when he came over. Then I went over to his gaffe for the Bergen game. Next year (2009) I was able to get him a ticket for Wembley and he turned up with this beauty on his arm. Now just in case he’s reading this, I don’t care, she was way out of his league 🤣. For the last 15 years I have seen him numerous times and Randi loved Ladies day at the National, always in the posh bit. Unfortunately last year she was diagnosed with cancer, with no chance of remission. The couple got married just before Christmas and hoped to celebrate that and her 60th. She missed it by a couple of weeks. A beautiful woman taken far too early.

Hi everybody. Hope you are all OK. It is really windy here and there's a few raindrops about. Summer appears to have ended🤣. I liked that song @Terrarian- I might check them out.
I love Andy Burnham. I wish he was Labour leader.
Chris and Sophie are visiting briefly tomorrow- they are at a wedding on Saturday. It's one of Chris's school friends so they are looking forward to it. He's got his oncology appointment on July 10th but still hasn't had a post op scan. He's hoping it will be next week.
In other news my radishes have bolted. Make of that what you will. Apparently it's the weather. I just nodded and said yes when it was being explained to me.
I'm currently watching England v India in the T20 semi final. We need to get Rohit out!
Have a lovely evening everyone x
Looks a very difficult pitch to bat on. Staying low and spinning. Be a really tough chase.

Fingers crossed for Chris's oncology appointment.

Evening all, back in good old Blighty after an 18 hour journey yesterday- really must revisit plans for getting home more quickly and efficiently . Just been catching up on the thread, doing the washing, snoozing and generally feeling disappointed with the weather but so grateful to have had another fantastic island hop. I remember we were away when it was the Brexit vote and so I didn’t bother because I thought surely people wouldn’t, would they …. anyway postal voted since. Currently waiting for delivery of a Chinese takeaway before I go and have my jaws wired tomorrow.
Welcome back Val , sounds like a fabulous trip

Went to see a lad who I met about 35 years ago, just because we were the only people in the Winslow. For the next 15 years we kept in touch and I was able to get him tickets when he came over. Then I went over to his gaffe for the Bergen game. Next year (2009) I was able to get him a ticket for Wembley and he turned up with this beauty on his arm. Now just in case he’s reading this, I don’t care, she was way out of his league 🤣. For the last 15 years I have seen him numerous times and Randi loved Ladies day at the National, always in the posh bit. Unfortunately last year she was diagnosed with cancer, with no chance of remission. The couple got married just before Christmas and hoped to celebrate that and her 60th. She missed it by a couple of weeks. A beautiful woman taken far too early.
That story is both uplifting and very sad.

Oh Pete, you've got to vote. Even if you write ' you're all a pile of poo" on the ballot paper. Register your discontent. I don't think I've ever not voted in a General or local election - apart from the Police Commissioner one - which is a totally made up job and another snout in the trough. As a woman, I always think of what other women went through to give me this right and I feel I owe it to them.

You’re probably right, like you I’ve always voted, but as someone apparently asked last night “are you two really the best we’ve got”…and it’s dispiriting tbh…..

Hi everybody. Hope you are all OK. It is really windy here and there's a few raindrops about. Summer appears to have ended🤣. I liked that song @Terrarian- I might check them out.
I love Andy Burnham. I wish he was Labour leader.
Chris and Sophie are visiting briefly tomorrow- they are at a wedding on Saturday. It's one of Chris's school friends so they are looking forward to it. He's got his oncology appointment on July 10th but still hasn't had a post op scan. He's hoping it will be next week.
In other news my radishes have bolted. Make of that what you will. Apparently it's the weather. I just nodded and said yes when it was being explained to me.
I'm currently watching England v India in the T20 semi final. We need to get Rohit out!
Have a lovely evening everyone x

I read Rohit as Rishi…….

Life can be really cruel……

Biden has to step aside watching CNN and mostly democrats on the panel all saying how bad he was, I don’t normally get into politics but it was embarrassing
It was painful to watch and terrifying at the same time because either of these could keel over at any point and if Biden loses the other fella will go the route of Putin and the Kim family.

Biden has to step aside watching CNN and mostly democrats on the panel all saying how bad he was, I don’t normally get into politics but it was embarrassing
It was painful to watch and terrifying at the same time because either of these could keel over at any point and if Biden loses the other fella will go the route of Putin and the Kim family.
I completely agree, I've never seen anything like it.

It would be unprecedented by Biden must step down for the good of America.

Jeez I wouldn't vote for him on that performance and I despise Trump.

If he doesn't step down the election is surely a foregone conclusion.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back