Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Messymascot's faith in humanity and ginger safe haven

Wipeout. Sunak is a backstabbing idiot with no political skills, supported by another idiot , Hunt, who messed up their promises in the budgets. I truly believe these two have no idea what they did when they shafted Boris. I’m in a farming Conservative area and all I hear, and bear in mind it’s mostly pub customers, is how upset they were regarding the shenanigans to get rid of Boris, and even worse to end up with a nonentity bean counter and his mate who nobody voted for as the MP’s stitched it up. ..they are toast around here and as I say it’s as conservative as it comes.,,,personally I won’t be voting and I hope they all get voted out, it’s what they themselves did and now they have to live with the consequences…….
It does have a feel of 1997 about it but without the excitement of coming change. People are that distrustful of politicians now there is an undercurrent of plus ca change. And we don’t have Britpop soundtracking it this time either.

There is an article on the BBC website entitled ‘Is this the dullest election ever in NI’. It’s a fair point too as beyond further splintering of Unionism (all about Brexit not being hard enough essentially) it will be same old. Wider demographic voting patterns again will be the headline grabber rather than politics itself.

Despite all of this, I think I will revel in Col Tim Collins being firmly rejected at the ballot box. Many insulting comments aside, his woes of insuring his Rolls Royce doesn’t seem to have rallied voters to his cause 🤦🏼‍♂️

Wipeout. Sunak is a backstabbing idiot with no political skills, supported by another idiot , Hunt, who messed up their promises in the budgets. I truly believe these two have no idea what they did when they shafted Boris. I’m in a farming Conservative area and all I hear, and bear in mind it’s mostly pub customers, is how upset they were regarding the shenanigans to get rid of Boris, and even worse to end up with a nonentity bean counter and his mate who nobody voted for as the MP’s stitched it up. ..they are toast around here and as I say it’s as conservative as it comes.,,,personally I won’t be voting and I hope they all get voted out, it’s what they themselves did and now they have to live with the consequences…….
Look everyone knows my politics but it must be terrible for someone like you Pete to see the party that you love being ripped apart and likely to be decimated in the election.

At the last election I refused to vote for Labour because I couldn't countenance or live with myself if I put Corbyn ( who I believe is a threat to national
Security) into No10.

The last 5 years have been disastrous. It's true that in many ways it's been a perfect storm with Brexit ( self inflicted madness ) COVID and Ukraine but the in fighting , lies ,naval gazing , corruption, incompetance and generally putting self and party before the country has become truly intolerable.

Like Everton the country needs a fresh start. Will things be any better ? Who knows but it's hard to imagine them getting any worse.

Anyway we can only worry about the things that we can control so as you are doing so admirably Pete I will put all my efforts into continuing to look after my family and keeping them safe and secure.

The sun is shining, it's a new day , take care everyone.

Morning all, hope you're all good. It rained overnight and so I wore a rain jacket(that I bought thinking they were track tops) and they don't breathe at all, the sun came out and I was sweating like a fat kid in a cake shop.

On music news, which is about all I have to share, Slipknot will hopefully have some new material soon with the new drummer Eloy Casagrande, Eloy was a child prodigy in Brazil, he was pretty well known for being on tv at a very young age playing the smallest drum kit ever and was on tv quite a lot growing up.

He is considered a world class drummer and so should be very interesting. It's been 2 years nearly since I shared the last Slipknot album with you all, how mad is that.

I discovered a band recently, they're not a new band by any stretch but new to me, they're called Volbeat and they're pretty bloody good, can't really pigeon hole them into one genre though. Metal, hard rock, rock and even some rockabilly and it works. They're from Denmark. here's a song, this was the first I heard...

Anyway have a good day all.

Morning all, hope you're all good. It rained overnight and so I wore a rain jacket(that I bought thinking they were track tops) and they don't breathe at all, the sun came out and I was sweating like a fat kid in a cake shop.

On music news, which is about all I have to share, Slipknot will hopefully have some new material soon with the new drummer Eloy Casagrande, Eloy was a child prodigy in Brazil, he was pretty well known for being on tv at a very young age playing the smallest drum kit ever and was on tv quite a lot growing up.

He is considered a world class drummer and so should be very interesting. It's been 2 years nearly since I shared the last Slipknot album with you all, how mad is that.

I discovered a band recently, they're not a new band by any stretch but new to me, they're called Volbeat and they're pretty bloody good, can't really pigeon hole them into one genre though. Metal, hard rock, rock and even some rockabilly and it works. They're from Denmark. here's a song, this was the first I heard...

Anyway have a good day all.

I keep waiting for that to segue into Enter Sandman.

Look everyone knows my politics but it must be terrible for someone like you Pete to see the party that you love being ripped apart and likely to be decimated in the election.

At the last election I refused to vote for Labour because I couldn't countenance or live with myself if I put Corbyn ( who I believe is a threat to national
Security) into No10.

The last 5 years have been disastrous. It's true that in many ways it's been a perfect storm with Brexit ( self inflicted madness ) COVID and Ukraine but the in fighting , lies ,naval gazing , corruption, incompetance and generally putting self and party before the country has become truly intolerable.

Like Everton the country needs a fresh start. Will things be any better ? Who knows but it's hard to imagine them getting any worse.

Anyway we can only worry about the things that we can control so as you are doing so admirably Pete I will put all my efforts into continuing to look after my family and keeping them safe and secure.

The sun is shining, it's a new day , take care everyone.
The last 5 years are the fault of people like you

Good morning all on this sweltering day here . I hope all slept well and have a great day today . Well the car saga ---- We got a total refund after 4 1/2 months of faffing about and I have decided that we wait a couple of weeks to see before we go out and get a different car ,we might need to move , in the city a 4wd crossover might not be the car for the wife .

The last 5 years are the fault of people like you
Has the concept of a free election missed you ? I will return to this after another disasterous term by whoever is elected .The only thing the politicians do right is too pull the wool over the general populus .The rest is smoke and mirrors .Sorry AT you have my attention now .

Good morning all on this sweltering day here . I hope all slept well and have a great day today . Well the car saga ---- We got a total refund after 4 1/2 months of faffing about and I have decided that we wait a couple of weeks to see before we go out and get a different car ,we might need to move , in the city a 4wd crossover might not be the car for the wife .
Good news

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back