Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Messymascot's faith in humanity and ginger safe haven

Shouldn’t syringe ears as you can get infections and cause other problems. Microsuction is the best. They just suck the wax out bit by bit and keep checking using a camera, it’s far safer and more comfortable as your mum wouldn’t even notice the removal. They also normally give you a free camera check every year or eighteen months and your mum (and you) can see for herself exactly what’s in there…..
Sorry Pete , that's exactly what the consultant did. My use of lazy language

Which party holds your constituency at the minute?
All Tory in the Southwest apart from maybe 1 or 2. But they've all been a close 3 way split with Labour and Libdems. I suspect it will be 50/50 split Labour/Libdem post election, or close to that. Can't see Tories winning a seat tbh. Think there's been 3 bi elections down here that have gone Libdem. Maybe 2. But the cities will go Labour I think.

They're all rogues and liars IMO. The only one I trust and would sincerely vote for is Andy Burnam. He's either genuine or an incredibly good actor.

All Tory in the Southwest apart from maybe 1 or 2. But they've all been a close 3 way split with Labour and Libdems. I suspect it will be 50/50 split Labour/Libdem post election, or close to that. Can't see Tories winning a seat tbh. Think there's been 3 bi elections down here that have gone Libdem. Maybe 2. But the cities will go Labour I think.

They're all rogues and liars IMO. The only one I trust and would sincerely vote for is Andy Burnam. He's either genuine or an incredibly good actor.
Have actually met Burnham and I must say I liked him.

You know what, even if you are to spoil your ballot, at least you are taking part.

How bad do you think it will be for the Tory’s Pete?

Wipeout. Sunak is a backstabbing idiot with no political skills, supported by another idiot , Hunt, who messed up their promises in the budgets. I truly believe these two have no idea what they did when they shafted Boris. I’m in a farming Conservative area and all I hear, and bear in mind it’s mostly pub customers, is how upset they were regarding the shenanigans to get rid of Boris, and even worse to end up with a nonentity bean counter and his mate who nobody voted for as the MP’s stitched it up. ..they are toast around here and as I say it’s as conservative as it comes.,,,personally I won’t be voting and I hope they all get voted out, it’s what they themselves did and now they have to live with the consequences…….

Last edited:

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back